Brian O's Unicycle Photography Shop

Your pictures are SO awesome. I don’t really buy posters though… I like T shirts, but not when an image is just ironed on. It feels heavy and it gets hotter.

Yeah when its a full sized photo plastered onto the shirt it gets uncomfortable, thats why the shirt that I do have available is just a strip of graphics. If you don’t like posters I can also print on the following:

Clothing

• Custom T-Shirts
  • Custom Shoes
  • Bags
  • Hats
  • Aprons
  • Ties

Cards + Postage

• Profile Cards
  • Business Cards
  • Custom Stamps
  • Greeting Cards
  • Note Cards
  • Postcards

Popular Prints

• Posters
  • Canvas Prints
  • Framed Prints
  • Photo Prints
  • Photo Enlargements

Home + Office

• Calendars
  • Mousepads
  • Mugs
  • Travel Mugs
  • Steins

Fun Stuff

• Skateboards
  • Photo Sculptures
  • Magnets
  • Keychains
  • Bumper Stickers
  • Round Stickers
  • Buttons

what types of hats?

Sorry I didn’t mean to make you repost all that stuff, I had read it before but I just wanted to give my input. My earlier post was me trying to say “I don’t like clunky iron ons” but I wasn’t expecting you to change what you’re doing. I think your photos are way cool, but for shirts i like smaller logos/designs that can just be part of the shirt without that plastic feel. For instance I would’ve ordered the shirts for sale on municycle.ca (small logos) but there’s some error with postage to the US. And when I have a more permanent home I’ll probably look into getting some posters of yours because you have a pretty rad style.

Actually now having read all that stuff again, I would buy a mousepad, postcards (for my sister in Honduras) and maybe business cards… not sure which image though.

3 and 5 would be nice X-mass gifts for my fam.

Theres a new poster up on my shop: http://www.zazzle.com/no_footer_print-228216890123065174

I’d also like to hear back from everyone’s who’s purchased from the shop so far. How do you like the product? Any questions or remarks?

That picture is awesome! I’d buy it if it was in Australia

They ship internationally so if you are really interested it may be worth while checking out.

If you look into it and the shipping is quoted too high for your liking I’m also willing to sell the rights to the full size original file so that you can then have it printed somewhere in your own country. The cost of just the file would obviously be significantly cheaper.

I’ll think about it!

I added another today: http://www.zazzle.com/the_haberman_print-228744465160917290

I particularly like this one.

Once im done with my last purchase (See link in my sig) ill have the extra cash to be ble to finally buy something.

I like the second one much better than the first. The first one just doesn’t appeal to me.

Thanks for your input, people definitely have different tastes.

Hey guys, you can get 20% off the shirt in my shop until tomorrow (the 6th) at 11:59pm PST using the coupon code: ZTSHIRTS2009.

Just thought I’d throw that there for anyone who may have been interested.

Expect much more to be added in the coming months.

Make more Tshirts :slight_smile:

I’ll look into it. T-shirts are tough because you don’t want a big full sized photograph on the front of your shirt, that looks weird and can make the shirt uncomfortable. I need to find some more shots of mine that look nicely cropped smaller like the one on the shirt I do offer and ill give an update.

Thanks for your interest!

I’d buy something cuz I love all your stuff but I’m so broke…

But you need to come to Spokane and ride with us.

get some of the “i-uni” type designes for t shirts or i- upd or

Sorry I havent bought anything yet. Everything else keeps coming up, and now with winter I havent gone to work in a week. But I have a $20 sitting on my desk that is reserved for your stuff. I just need to grab some speaker cables and a midi cable and then I can splurge on random uni stuff. =p

Tomorrow. :slight_smile: