Brian O's Unicycle Photography Shop

thats totally fine…
I can wait for a calender… but if you need some models :stuck_out_tongue:

I do need models. Come to Boston.

again? i think its your turn to come here

I think school just started for me and I can’t. :frowning:

The Hot Wheel poster is up! Whenever buying anything from my shop please start the purchase from any of the links I’ve posted here. Having an asterisk at the end of the url helps out my shop: Brian O's Unicyclist Gallery: Designs & Collections on Zazzle* (the * will disappear from the web address once you actually visit the site but still helps)

Thanks guys! Couldn’t do it without you, literally.

Not this week but next week ill buy something from ya.

Take however much time you need, theres no rush. I do appreciate it though.

so brian… I am just wondering how many kinds of products you can make with this site… I mean if you could get some of this stuff on tshirts or just genrally get more pictures up of different things you could attract more bussiness… more product more bussiness

I’m able to print on the following items, I just don’t know what would appeal to everyone.

Clothing

* Custom T-Shirts
* Custom Shoes
* Bags
* Hats
* Aprons
* Ties

Cards + Postage

* Profile Cards
* Business Cards
* Custom Stamps
* Greeting Cards
* Note Cards
* Postcards

Popular Prints

* Posters
* Canvas Prints
* Framed Prints
* Photo Prints
* Photo Enlargements

Home + Office

* Calendars
* Mousepads
* Mugs
* Travel Mugs
* Steins

Fun Stuff

* Skateboards
* Photo Sculptures
* Magnets
* Keychains
* Bumper Stickers
* Round Stickers
* Buttons

shirts for sure, you should screw around with the shoes i think just to see how they turn out…post cards could be kinda cool, i think with the peace unicycle. bumper stickers could be cool too. it all depends on the pictures you throw on them… and you go some good ones… I am not a big hat person, but that hats could look good too, and i know jackie would wear a tie

Having a shirt with a photograph just printed on it would look lame I think but thats just my personal opinion, if someone wanted a shirt with a photograph on it I’d have no problem setting it up for them. Ideally I would want to find a way to make the image more like a shirt graphic than just a rectangle printed onto the shirt. Cost is also a limiting factor, the base price of a tie is about 30 dollars and thats without me getting any money from it. Would anyone want to pay 40 dollars for a unicycle tie?

another idea for you

Brian
can some of these guys send you a pic and you make these items with their picture? Might be another avenue for you to pursue?

well with your great photo shop skill couldnt you blend the edges so it doesnt look like a printed square?

Yeah, definitely could. Which is what I’d do. :slight_smile:

just making sure we are on the same page…

im not going to beat around the bush… i think that flaming uni picture is like one of the coolest pictures ever… besides the fact that its me…

i would want that in a poster, tshirt , socks, underpants, napkins…

if you dont want to do shirts on their web site, do you think there is an alternative?

Okay, I just added the most amazingly awesome shirt. I’m actually pretty pumped about this one. Check it out!

Shipping is free on shirts through Monday evening when you use the coupon code “LABORDAYSALE” so snatch em up! :slight_smile:

Brian,

I will be buying a poster as soon as I have some money in my paypal account again. I am assuming I will be able to pay with that, correct?

I would totally pay $40 for a unicycle tie, depending on what it is made from.

Especially if it was on fire :wink:

that is pretty freakin cool man

Would anyone be interested in any of these shots in a larger size as posters or anything?

uncomfortableSM.jpg

supSM.jpg

STANDSTILLSUNSM.jpg

SamUnicycleFisheye_1461SM.jpg

nofootSM.jpg

Clipboard01SM.jpg