Biggest Stair

my dam front steps are four. :roll_eyes:

hmm i think ive 180ā€™d a 4 and cleared a 6 or 7. ive ridden backwards down a 9.

Five stair but that completely demolished my uni it was a crappy savage and it bent the wheel and it screwed my cranks it was ugly

POW

considering i have niether a trials, muni, or a decent set of stairs, 3 on a shwinn 20 is decent right?

i could to the like 5 that is in front of my house, but i ph34r the effect it may have

ive only done a 10 and 180ā€™d a 6 on cam and 8 off cam, and only 3ā€™d a 4 set, rode down a 12 set backwards.

stairs are cool

very

anyways, Kevin has naild a 180 down 8.o. Itā€™s maybe old news, butā€™s itā€™s really soft!

Simon

I recently landed a seven stair, and kronked my KH cranks the second time I tried from my poor landingā€¦ ) :
So now I need to buy a new set of cranks. Speaking of which, everyone go to my thread about it and give me a decent answer of what to get.

Oh, thatā€™s sux. Buy the Haro hubset itā€™s looks pretty radā€¦

Simon

Do haro cranks fit on the stand 2003 KH Hub? I donā€™t want to spend a whole lot of money right now, so Iā€™d rather not buy a new hub, just the cranks.

iv gaped a 5 set. :roll_eyes:

okok. If you want good cranks, buy the new onza/kh crank. I think they are the best right nowā€¦

Simon

I would, but that would also need a new hub. I donā€™t have a lot of money to spend (well, I could afford it, but then I would have virtually no money and literally no income). So I just need some strong cranks, preferrably nubless, that fit on the '03 KH Hub.

Yeah probly. Why donā€™t you take a look at unicycle.com for some cranks?

Simon

These should solve your problem.

From Haro.

100% 4130 tubular tapered Crmo arms
4130 Crmo 8 Spline spindle
One-Piece Head / Pinch bolts design
Sealed Bearing Standard BB set
Left Side Drive compatible in 175 & 180mm

Black 140mm 96607
Black 165mm 96608
LSD Black 175mm 96600
LSD Black 180mm 96602

96600.jpg

Thatā€™s the one Iā€™ll talked about

Simon

it can be done
it hasnā€™t

yesterday I crankfliped a 3 set twice, landing more than 20" away from the last step. I know I can do 4. Might take a little work to do 5 but I think 2005 holds more than just a 5 set for the crankflip.

mikeclark

Niice, where do I buy them, and how much are they?

What exactly is a crankflip? Because if itā€™s what Iā€™m thinking it is, then it doesnā€™t seem like itā€™d be that hard to do down stairsetsā€¦

hey mike

i learnt crankflips on thursday. i can do em down 3 sets too. people hate me for picking up things quickly.

i reckon the race is on now.

ive got a clip of a crankflip, if you wanna see one