best unicyclists

hey-

who do you all think the best unicyclists (in the different areas, municycling, trials, freestyle, etc…) are?

trials it’s ryan and zack, street it’s shaun and Muni well I dono haha

are these all people that frequent this sight? and / or do they have videos on it?

yep look at the threads… ryan just put up a new vid… the spring sprung or something… I posted shauns’ last night… none of zack tho

was shauns the crankflip one? zacks was crazy, i just watched it. so these guys are the best in the world? not that i dont believe it or anything…

oops, sorry, not zacks, the other guy

Those are the best unicyclists in the U.S. / Canada that we have seen footage of. Also check out the koxx one homepage for some awesome video: http://www.koxx-one.com/ang/index2.html

I would think that the best unicyclist out there is Kris Holm, who is not only an excellent rider but also designs some unicycling gear and has done a ton to advance the sport.

kris holms is the best Muni.

kris holm is indeed the forfather of what we call muni but he is also an incredible trials rider and showman. and yeah ryan atkins is the king of trials and shaun johanneson and xavier collos are the gods of street.

check out http://www.unicycle.tv to find some of the best. TIme by time I hope they will be all there :slight_smile:

I think its hard to judge because we have only seen recent footage from a couple of the best riders. The rest of the guys in defect haven’t shown us their new stuff.

i think it’s XAV but i’m french :thinking:
i like ryan too

The best unicyclist is the one who has the most fun…

Tyler Cox is the best unicyclist, hands down.

we are all the best because of how hard the sport is to do theres not that many world wide that do it compared to bmx so were all better then every 1 else cause we only need 1 wheel to rip up the place

hear hear… you are so right…but the above mentioned are definately the best of the best…

who cares. lets just ride.

ok… the chosen one is now the best for reminding us why we dont care whos the best. yeah i would go ride but its kinda dark…and raining…and cold…and well im tired…ill ride in the morning.

its not that it matters, i was just wanted to get a starting point to see what the coolest stuff was. know what im getting into, ya know.

Thats cool, im in a Link mood today so check out…

Vener its xavier collos as mentioned above (amazing vid)

This Flip vid is a great vid from shaun johanneson (crankflips galore)

check out the new vid from the south west riders (Big Version or Small) its a great vid and nicely edited by amanda gallacher here on the forums.

Mike