Best Uni Photo thread

tobogan. not the best uni photo, but an ok one.

IMGA0185.JPG

That’s plenty impressive.

here’s another one.

1 of me that i like, just because my brother (the guy who took it) thought i was going to fall on his face!

Look Up 1.jpg

my favorite pic from french cup '05…

961.jpg

Just wandeing u problly gety asked all the time but why do u ride a freestyle unicycle alot? or maybe u dont anymore cause in this u have a trials.

no that’s a freestyle tire, i haven’t ridden a trials tire for like 3 years. because they’re slow, and heavy basically, it’s easier to turn with the thinner tire. and i like the look of the thinner tire more.

Man that is an amazing grab, I have to try that one out. Is that the new prototype Torker AX uni?

no that pic was taken before i rode for torker.

alijabos.blogpost.com

They’re not all unicycling pictures, cause that’s not all he takes pictures of. Oh, and by the way, one of them is getting published in the next issue of UNI.

Zach

its blogspot.com, not blogpost.com

Hey, if you are in ottawa, why don’t you ride with us?

I rode with Nathan a couple times during the summer. But I’m Guelph for university.

From Wunschkonzert… picture taken by Thorsten Schanz

unistand.jpg

<a href="Here, remember, these pedals have survived multiple 8 sets, the KH/Onza crank broke before the pedals…

Mike">http://unicycle.uk.com/shop/shopdisplayproduct.asp?catalogid=38

Hahahaha!

That’s the best one on here in a while. A good trick, but also good exposure, focus, lighting and composition!

Connie Cotter

Here’s a good one of Connie Cotter (the former president of TCUC who has recently just moved to the UK to be with some crazy unicyclist :slight_smile: )

CIMG3550.JPG

notice that they’re all girls. :astonished: :smiley:

Wow Connie’s moving to the UK???

Moved already! But so we don’t threadjack this thread I started a new one here.