Best places to learn trials,

do you ever get any trouble from people for hopping on stuff?

If I had pallets I know I could jump higher, because I could practice on them everyday, have no idea where to find some.

only sometimes…

try Home Depot the link is my video of me doing trials at home depot…

Many businesses that use pallets would be willing to give you a few. Find the ones that will and over several months you could build up a huge selection.

Build your own coursewww.unicycletips.com - Obstacle building

coool

I live around old people so the whole flower bed/ wall situation is a bit…out of bounds haha plus the walls i would love to ride would fall probably, yeah i have 2 woods near me some proper nice hills and hench jumps for Muni lol so ill have to go to town, i have access to like 7 =] i love where i live, and as for palletes if u see someone who has bricks in their garden or being delivered just ask them if u can have them cos they only throw them away
bye

Pah, I’ve carried my old muni (nimbus with the old Kh hub, very heavy) up mountains and walked round london all day with it like that. A few mins on a bike is nothing.

how did you attach it to your bike? or did you use the rucksac method?

strap it upside down on the back of the rucksack, I have to do it everytime i go riding at chicksands cos its a few miles to my mates house, its very little hassle

dossen’t the seat hit the back wheel?

nope, because you lean forward when your ride a back your back is at a sufficient angle that the seat sticks out backwards over the rear wheel. The only thing to watch is that if the uni wheel is too high on the rucksack you will hit your head on it when you get on the bike.

oh I see