beginer unicyclicts in the bay area

hey bev, we (me jason louise daniel, maybe seth) are planning on a ride this saturday. starting at the bottom of highway 9, 1:30pm. let me konw if you want to go…we can give you more info. i emailed you too.

.corbin

I’d be down to go! Bevin, I’ll even drive.
mscalisi AT cholestech.com

I used to organize group MUni rides in the Sacramento/Tahoe area, but I haven’t done any in a long time. I have an email list for the riders, but most of you guys are not on it. Please let me know if you would like to be on my list for group rides. The ones I usually set up are up here, but I also join up with Nathan and whoever for rides anywhere down to Santa Cruz.

How about a ride in early November? Anyone interested? Got to set a location. How about Stevens Trail? If interested, please send me an email. My email address is below.

Hey John, where is Stevens Trail?

I can’t ride until around 3 on saturdays. I have a chamber groub until 2, and it takes at least an hour to get to Santa Cruz. Sorry Mike. If anyone wants to do something later in the day, I’d be up for it. Sundays are better for me, but I may be at a machine shop working on my new trials frame this Sunday. I’ll know by thursday night.

I didn’t get any e-mail from you. Here’s my e-mail again: onewheeler AT gmail DOT com .

John, I’d be happy to get on that e-mail list. I’ll EMAIL you, too, so as to save you hassle.

bump

Today I was riding by my house and I looked up to see a guy on a 26" muni jumping off a ledge. I had seen him at CMW. It turns out he lives in the neighborhood. Him and a buddy on a 28" sun were riding around. He wants to do a few muni rides, and seems to be pretty good. If he sees this and replys you may want to talk to him.

koo