BC Movie: My Best Stuff!

still doesn’t work for me for some reason…

ehhhhhhhh ??? justin kohse I think jeff grooves dan heaton and some other guys were at the “nanimo x-games” on there unis…

That was really fast riding. But anway way, yeah it proly is to me, i dont allways make it but hte 180 is cake.

Sweet riding, but awful music.

There’s too much angry shouty music accompanying unicycle videos these days.

Definitely sweet riding skills tho, making me think even more about knocking one of those things up.

T.

In your coming movie you HAVE to go riding in a skate bowl, that would be sweeeet.

oh noes!! Evan has gone metalcore…

Yeah, thats has allways been a dream of mine, to do like vert bcing…il give it a try sometime.

whoa! nice movie man. ive never even tried to bc so im sure its hard. good sutff.

I think BC wheels can go alot bigger and higher than unis, If you accout for my 3 months that i quit bc, i have only been riding for 3-4 months, and im allready hopping higher than most unicyclers. I like the fact than you can coast, and that just riding it is so effortless.

Lol, today i tryed to ride and my feet were screaming for mercy, they hurt so bad!!!

Anyone out there know of any good less than 30mm STRONG Mtb rims? aka 26"

That guy on the right in DK’s picture looks like Catboy.

it IS catboy

Pfft, thats not catboy.

Oh, and awsome movie…

check out the sun double track and single track

Double Tracks are awesome but probably overkill, those things are beasts like none other. Have a pair of those on my dirtjumping bike and have never had to true them yet, even with my bad form and horrible cases.

Single Track rims might be where its at for BC.

Thanks for the tip on the saving of inbeded videos in Firefox. I never even noticed that!

I dont htink you can over kill a bc wheel, i Knock my alex out of true really fast, but thats hopping at reducilus low tire pressures. Also bailing and leting it fly into walls, fences, curbs,ect ect sets it off too.

i think im going to go with the Atomlab Trailpimp.

nice vid man, yeah in the first day of riding my homeamde bc wheel i could hop up a 2 set. Their so light compared to unis.

Theres so much more you can do on a unicycle though, yet they are 2 different sports in my opinon.

Justin-sick 24" bc

Meh, I think the tricks go one as far as the imagination does…

nice tricks man. 6 pallets is awesome

-tomsey

Hmm BC spin on the horizontal axis…

dang i wont work for me

and i really want to see it can someone help?

Chase