BC Movie: My Best Stuff!

Yep, you need a slick high psi tire though…and mostlikly a hill unless you want to hand walk out of it.

Ha ha, Spencer didn’t do that in any of his videos…

Do what? He can do alot of stuff i can’t.

I thing that’s the first time I’ve seen anyone do a 180 and ride out backwards (sooooo coooool!) and that was a huge jump too. But yeah, he rode rails and stuff, which was cool, but it wasn’t so much of a “trick” like a 180 or kickflip or something. You need to come up with more tricks like that, then do them off of stairsets. ooooooohhhh, sooooo coooooooool!!!

(today, I managed to run with it, jump in the air, and land on it and keep going. I did it on grass, though)

Im going to be making a new video soon, that was just a little of my stuff

yesterday i mannaged a 180 off 3 pallets:)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Its really not much harder, its just scaryer. it may have been a bit of luck though, i dont think i can do it again first try.

Wow! Amazing stuff. Depressing for the rest of us, but amazing. I just might have to get me a BC wheel.

If there is a skatepark nearby, you need to take it there and see if you can go down a quarter pipe. It shouldn’t be that hard, it would just take practice. That would be a great way to get speed, and maybe you could go up one too and do some tricks.

If any of you guys out there plan on getting Bcs any time soon, i HIGHLY recomend 24"s. This is just my opinion but 20"s are just too darn small, they are squirly, and if you plan on doing tricks 24s are easyer to handle, and are just over all better for 80% of riding.

They are squirilly.

Sometimes when I jump on my 20 it wiggles side to side and I crash pretty quickly. If I find more plates, I’ll either amke a stronger 20 or build a 24 (maybe 26?)

Haha, Spencer doesn’t really BC very much anymore.
Evans movie is cool, I cant hop that high. I have done the hand on tire BCspin thing but its alot harder with a 20".
I dont think a 24" is better for all tricks but it looks like it helps for some stuff. I have come realllllllly close to landing a shuv it (no handed rolling bc spin) and i dont think i can even spin it if i had a 24". What ever you are used to is easier though, i suck alot at riding evans 24" bc.
I am going to put a frame on my trials bc really soon then ill make a movie:D

When the frame snaps off while riding at 12 mph resulting in a punctured lung am i allowed to laugh?

Sure…

Good, Now post your video so i can laugh.

Ship my frame first…and get me a longer axle.

I guess what im trying to say is…doing bc on a 20" kinda feels like doing trials on a race bike…it just dosnt work…

too bad. You and evan are awsome on those things, and I think that if unicycling doesn’t make it into the x-games, this just might. It’s higher speed and more like a skateboard.

It’s almost a different sport, and people need to see what you can do on them so that it will grow.

Really? You think a 180 to backwards is easier than hopping up and dropping off a curb?

Amazing stuff! Great video. :slight_smile:

Andrew