Bay Sessions

I think you could upload it to unicycle.tv, but i’m not sure how to do that.

Or you could put it in the gallery.
Click Gallery at the top menu bar, then click “Your Album” at the right side, then click “Add items” at the left.

very nice video with amazing riding and good personality. Just have to learn a few dance moves and you may get somewhere.:stuck_out_tongue: Really enjoyed it.

You can upload it to megaupload, or filefront pretty easily. Megaupload requires you to register, but its easy.

You can have the video be around 500megs and upload it, though that will take a long time to upload.

Then just post us the link and we can download it and watch it and whatever.

Sweet Im totally in the credits!! :stuck_out_tongue: for filming one shot… :slight_smile:
Anyways really funny video. Kinda embarrassing cause I know you ppl… but good tricks and riding.

I enjoyed that vid very much! Like someone else said before, I love your fast paced riding Justin. This vid is one of those you have to watch many times because it is so good!

watched it again and liked that smooth glide at like 3:10ish. What lenght cranks r u riding yunisyko?

haha this video should totally have been a callout for other people to make some ganster uni vids. I’ma see what I can do

i ride the KH 137s…but i just bought a pair of 125s…they just haven’t arrived yet…i’ll enjoy moving faster though.

and i’ll try to get the vid to the unicyclist.com gallery.

Nice video guys, props to Spencers flatland and Justin, that doubleback was dope.

Cheers.

Nice video, I realy enjoid the funny parts and the music.
Totaly sweet vid.
There is no flatland like “Spencer flatland”, again some amazing moves performed with style.
The other 2 guys were also very creative, using much obstacels to do nice tricks on, up or off.

NICE WORK you guys

Peter M

Tell me if you think they make a big difference cause I’ve got 137s and would like to be able to move a bit faster.

Also, awesome video. I didn’t like the music but the riding was amazing.

This video is like the triple awesome :astonished: :thinking:

Haha, Ghostride the whip. I got that after the second time I watched it (didn’t hear the lyrics the first time). Great double back Justin, and Spencer, that treyflip was Ill. God-like vid.

Snap son this $hit is mad fly;) it had so much style. this inspired me to get off my bmx and get my flips back.I remember you guys from CMW im the guy with the long hair.
Teddy

Good to see niggas still pimpin’ twentyfoos on their ridez. Needs to get that chrome going tho!

Amazing riders all! Great viddy!:smiley:

I would also like a HQ version

Hump the bump
WE WANT HQ VERSION, now is the time since your movie has been deleted from youtube

someone needs to email him or something

+!