Back it up Game

Mike man, that was way sketchy, but you made it. Why not have a go at the first one too.

Nice Full outflip,

Jas

I know it’s scetchy, just can’t ride backwards.

I’m not doing the other one till atleast tomorrow, probably not even then. I’m crap at flatland.

Mike

Dont’ do the wheel pose one, that’s ignoring street and moving to streetlanding/flatlanding. Do a different game of that if you want. I say lets keep the street rolling in it’s own part. Trick to beat is full outflip.

-Shaun JOhanneson

Fair enough, I didn’t realise we were just doing flip tricks or rolling street moves, I’ll remember that for my next turn.

so what are we up to? an outflip has been done. jas should do a different trick other than that wheel pose and unispin, and mike did the outflip than his trick, the tre flip starting seat in. so we’re up to the in to out tre flip, right?

Correct, the trick to beat is the Full outflip (in to out trey flip).

C’mon guys! I have another trick to throw in! And want to learn more.

Mike

Ok mike, I’m gonna try this. First up though, when you do the 360 spin do you do it with one hand. I couldn’t quite tell in the vid, looks like you started off with one and used the other to land with. Also, do you flip it faster or slower than a usual outflip, gimme this info and i’ll go out and try it tomorrow, weather permitting.

Jas

I do change hands in the air, like you would for a full varial or an in to out 360 unispin.

Flip it slower, the more times you unispin or spin, the easier the cranks flip.

Go for it, I have another awesome trick.

Mike

i cant play with you guys heheh
you guys are too good

hehe well thats the point of the game, to make you practice to get good at street.

Exactly!

http://www.unicyclist.com/index.php?page=gallery&g2_itemId=304715

enjoi!

Matty P.

thats awesome i dont know if i can do that one, but i’ll try. wish my luck!:smiley:

Wow! that looks so awesome. I like your style, like how you do your unispins one handed si to si, very nice.

are those jimmy c’s?

good luck!

cheers spence!

yep, jimmy c’s!

Hé !! France represent !!

1st inward small flip
2nd Calflip (new tricks)

Bye http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOxYDXFl6u8

Wow this game has done wonders for street, people learning really tech tricks and in the case of Arthur, inventing one!

Well Done.

Jason

Thats a damn cool trick Arthur, awesome.

But I would call that flat landing or street landing maybe. Sure someone will chime in here though.

Mike

Very good, lol, that was completely streetlanding, not something one could flow with down a set, that is kinda the concept. Since street landing tricks are combos not one trick, i saw a rap around to a forward foot placement donkey kick (unispin in there to). It was cool no doubt. But wasn’tr eally a flip trick.

-Shaun Johanneson

p.s. Don’t mean to come off as harsh, I just want to see tricks that can be done for street sense. that could be the start of a new game.