Back it up Game

Play on though, sall good, we’ll see where it goes.

-Shaun Johanneson

Hey

:astonished: street riding’s level goes up !
That “back it up” vids kicked my ass from studying to riding a little bit
here are my tricks for the game :

Later

Xav

sick!

Wow! I think Luke is the one to back this up… :roll_eyes:

how do you say your name?

hooly shit! youre crazy, xav!

cool to see some new moves from you,

is there coming out a new koxx vid soon?

way sick. any plans for a new vid soon?

Thanks,
I haven’t a lot of time to ride, I’ve got some important exams to succeed… After that, I will make a street vid
But soon, “The One” (Koxx One DVD) will coming out

isnt bryan stevens in that because i unicycle with him atleast one time a week.
he does crazy stuff on his bc:p
edit: hes been talking about footage hes making for a koxx one vid and i was wondering if this was the one

Wow Xav, that looked so cool.

If you ride with Bryan that often why dont you just ask him?

I got that varial fakieflip (it shouldn’t be in the expert game, but I put it back on track.) I’ll post as soon as possible. Kevin Mcmullin is reading this right now.

-Shaun Johanneson

didnt you just have a huge flame war about posting tricks you landed without footy?

tomarrow im going to post me doing an outflip for novice. just had to state that. mad i cant go out right now lol.

Actually Justin this is for good measure. One it’s not a thread, two it’s so noone else does it prior. I believe I made it clear it’s ok to announce you did the trick so you can get it in the game before some one else goes out and hits it (after you) but posts the vid before you. I got the varial fakieflip but I can’t get the footage out for the game until tomorrow morning. I don’t want someone doing the trick in the next few hours and putting it out before me, when I did the trick, and called dibs for the footage.

-Shaun Johanneson

gotcha

Damn, you did, lol. Shit I keep thinking you’re serious. Oh well. Sorry mate. Well here is my continuance of the expert level style. Varial Fakieflip to double.

-Shaun Johanneson

I’ve backed up Jeff’s switchflip.
The new trick is an inward smallflip.

Link

My trick for the game here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CiqEemT9UY

Bye !!

My trick for the game, i’ve backed up shaun’s db flip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze9w1QVakZ0

Wow this thread is big I should join in.