Apology thread

glad you have heard how people thought of your posts, but like everyone before me said, the trophies should go.

I actually should also apologize since I have done some dumb things in the past…(pretty recent past actually) so I also want to say sorry to anyone who has been upset by my behavior in the forums. I am trying to change how I post and act. I’m sorry.

Thanks for saying this again. Sensible debates… helpfulness… family like.

The good grammar is so important. After all this is an international forum. I don’t think enough of us realize how difficult it is for many non-native English speakers to participate.

Not taking the effort to use conventions that are widely recognized is not just rude. In my opinion it is arrogant.

I forgive you too, even though I have no idea what this is all about.

Dang, me too, I must have missed it. Or just not payed attention…

Read through this thread and you’ll probly get it.

I’m glad you are coming around, but I still think you should take out the trophies.

Haha…I still don’t like you.
I thought your apology was funny though

Good for you, Jamieknox11. Now, remember to post stuff like this in Just Conversation where it belongs.

But only the winner has the “reputation trophy”, thats the diffrence

Well Fist off let me say that I am glad you went the apology route rather than starting a new account with a new name.

I did put you on my igonore list, Jamie. I felt like a jerk and that you had won by me using a somewhat pointless tool and took you off the ingnore list in a few short hours. I am happy you can see this whole things from a differnt angle now. You can begin to play an actual roll in the community.

Some of the things you said made you sound almost like an OG making a bad joke, which really stirred us up. Somehow you just new what buttons to push. Your downright rude and dissrecpectfull attitude along with using the trophies, was a good way to get attention to yourself with alot of us tricky, video, online alot guys. The fact that you had to spend some time finding all the old threads with the trophies shows that you know how to search and use the forums better then some people. Although doing that to put somehing “neat” in your sig is someting I believe Kris or Ryan would not do. If they did we would all ask them to please take them out of their sig or compete in the competitions.

So please remove the trophies, it doesnt have to do with if you are ncie or liked or new or well known. The trophies represent the hard work and accomplishment of winning a competition. You are free to play along and have a fair shot at winning one in our next trick comp. But please dont sully the value of the trophies for the rest of us.

Anyway, its a big step making an apology. I dont think Harper was right about where to post this. This seams like a good spot. I would have never read it in JC and it has to do with you and unicyclist and being one, its not just conversation.

You have surely made a name for yourself and dug yourself right into a hole. This single apology will not bring you to the surface tho Im willing to throw you a little rope. Tread lightly when you reach the top, as the name you have produced will never leave you. I guess I am saying “apology accepted”. Tho dont go thinking you are magicly fully respected now.

As was said, try and watch your language a bit. Some of us will use a well placed swear word here and there or use ** starts in place of the vowels. Also you should try and work on your Grammer. Alot of the users dont have english as their first language and is a struggle to read correct english let alone sloppy english. The better you write the more you will be understood. When I first came on here I had some very horrible writing and typing skills, but I worked on getting better and putting in more effort, something I should have been doing anyway. A little effort goes along way.

You have found a wonderfull community within an awesome sport, you made the right choice apologizing about your attitude.

-Sam

AHEM
:astonished:
:roll_eyes:
:stuck_out_tongue:
Jokes.

Or is that how it’s spelt in America?

We do funny things in Amerika, haha. I do pretty good, I mean well for a kid with spelling issues. Thanks for the correction. Noted and logged.

yeah you’ve been a complete jerk these past few weeks but as long as you are sincere about your apology I accept it.

This is what Jamie would have done a few days ago. You’re doing no better, so I suggest you pucker up and learn to be mature. agentQ was the one he had the most serious legitimate beef with and he accepted his apology like a man. i suggest you do the same unislab. You aren’t being a man by saying that.

you know
double negatives only make a positive in math, not the real world… people have thier opinions… an apology is a good start, i want to see his words brought to action, he had a bad start, and those trophies mean something, get rid of them, thats like an attempt to take someone else’s achievement.

if you are going to put those in your sig, might as well put world’s highest hopper, longest jumper and best unicyclist ever to walk the planet.

personally i would be pretty annoyed if you put the world’s longest jumper. I may not hold the record, but i think it upsets more than that, anyone who competed has a right to be offended. just take them out, there are plenty of other ways to make a much cooler signature.

I want to see his words brought to Just Conversation or PM’s where they, and all the other words in this thread, belong.

i agree with skrobo, seriously, how do you expect us to aknowladge your apology when you are basically stealling from us (sig’s) You have no idea how angry that makes me, i worked harder than you know for those trophies.

so please, im only going to ask one more time, take them out

yeah i agree hedont deserve the sigs… but really you have to be quite sad to care so much.

yeah so what haha, they are megapixels, i dont care and by the sounds of it some of you guys are being affected emotionally and your sleep is being affected by it. just ignore jamie and his sigs and we can all move on. getting stressed about megapixels is sad

if they were like boxing or wrestling championship belts or like physical world title trophies then yeah u shud care… but still in those cases people still get hold of replicas. u dont see boxers getting hackd off when they see kids walking around the stands with replica championship belts.

be a man and stop crying over the trophies. i couldnt care less if someone decided to use a trophy sig i earned. megapixels are megapixels. jesus

think about yourselves. you are fretting and getting upset over this and dont deny it because its so obvious to all of us. forget it, and leave it be. im sure jamie will get bored of them eventually.

all it proves is you guys can be so anal about such small things. honestly i couldnt care if you came first in an online forum crankflip contest. woopdey f*cking doo! stop crying about and take it like a man. When u stop caring about it, ur life becomes easier. this forum then becomes better

all i see now are a bunch of bitter bitter people discriminating this kid for having sigs. yes i know some of u properly earned the sigs and jamie didnt… WE ALL FREAKING KNOW THAT haha!

heres a way to deal with it:
let him be and keep the sigs (you know he’s testing you guys to see if your discrimnation towards him came from his past rudeness or the sigs) it is now obvious to the cool-headed ones of us that you guys are hating over freaking colored megapixels lol.

^along with that everyone can just acknoledge he has the sigs for fun and not for the real purpose. like a replica trophy if u must. no big deal

Don’t Cry

I dont agree with that. I still feel if he wants to gain some respect from me he will do the right thing and take them out of his sig. Just becuase I may be emotional about it doesnt mean its out of line to try and convay that emotion. I woked hard for the 2 I earned… hell I wish I could use the 540 one, its my favorite. I didnt earn it and I respect those who did so I dont get to use it. He obvioulsy wants to make amends, and the next step for him is to take the trophies out of the sig.

That being said. Its clearly not just the trophies that got everyone riled up. It was his attitude, and as he is trying to make up for that, everyone should understand that he will most likly come to his sences about the trophies too.

by the way, those trophies may be just pixles, but they represent, blood, sweat and tears.

preach it

lol haha fair enough

but that quote is so overused. blood sweat tears :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
I bet out of the three, only sweat came out for most of you
then comes blood possibly if you majorly screwed up your practice
if any of you cried, then… well… hmm (over a damn trick on a unicycle? sheeshh)

meh, im not bothered if jamie keeps the sigs. just megapixels after all.
just treat him like a fan.

boxing world champs have fans who hold their replica title belts. they dont go over into the stands and KO them for it do they? Lol imagine it. And those belts are made of leather and metal, not megapixels and they worked 10000x harder to get them yet they dont complain?

lol this is silly. whatever boys, this is getting silly. so long as that kid jamie doesnt act like a jerk on threads, then im fine.

rock on