ABC reality show, Master of Champions

thers two uni’ers competeing on a HUGE trials course, i cant tell who they are yet but soon

One is Dan, the other looks like Zack, the bad part is we have to wait for the people in cars grating cheese :frowning:

i’m watching it right now. They are grating cheese with a drift car

You’re kidding, right?

no…they stuck a cheese grater on drift cars and they do donuts around a block of cheese. I dont think I will say anything else because I dont want to ruin it for everyone:)

edit: awww, too many comercials:(

Is someone taping this??? I really want to see it!

its zack baldwin vs. dan heaton! that must be embarrasing to admit to have fractured a testicle on national tv!

Dan heaton vs. Zack Baldwin. Dan did lots of unispins and tricks on the course
Zack did alot of big trials lines
Zack won it

noooooooooooooooooooooooo dan lost!!!

Sweet, So close. Even though it was staged.
Deffintaly the best section on the show.

yea it was really close dan lost only lost by 3 votes…and i think the crowd really liked it.

Go Zack!!! He “boulnced around with diffrent hightes, diffrent spins”!!!

Damn princess

It was really cool, the announcer people don’t really know what they are talking about. They said Dan’s 360 unispin and 360 hop twist were the same thing and apparently a pedal grab is “struggling”.

What??!!

A Contortionist???
Come on Hollywood!!

zack should of beat that princess eliane girl at the end.

I filmed the show on my video camera (filmed the TV) so i can upload it into the gallery when its back up.

yea the announcer was pretty bad and didnt know anything about unicycling…but the pedal grab zack did have to put his hand down on the telephonebooth

but it was still pretty sick

AHHH, i recorded it on my PC, but it dident get the audio!!!

k so whos got it in there gallery yet?

i didnt know the thing was going to be at the end so i whent out and rode, but hey i can do body varials now!!!

whos watching the office right now?

Well that may be hard considering the gallery is down.