540 unispin competition

Just saw the 360 unispin comp, and thought a 540 unispin comp would be great! So here it is

Rules

1. You must not have landed a 540 unispin before
  2. Must be on flat ground
  3. Must be 19" wheel or bigger
  4. Video proof needed
  5. Can be in-in, in-out, out-out, whatever you want
  6. Videos must be clear enough to see the trick
  7. The comp begins as soon as 3 people have entered

Anybody who wants to make the trophys?

I’m in. I’ll make trophies. Coming soon…

Goddammit! I just landed it :frowning:

I landed one spinning counterclockwise, but then I switched my spinning direction to clockwise. Can I enter if I spin it clockwise?

PS this is hungry4uni (COLBY)

by any chance did you copy and paste my rules lol :slight_smile:
any way im gunna practise 360 for my comp then i will try strait after for 540 so if every one takes a long long time im in (( proberly never gunna win)chances 1/ 100000000000)

Haha! I still dont have landed a 360, but I can spin the 540. I’m in!

I’m in, but won’t be trying it until my tweaked left hand heals up. Probably a couple of weeks.

I worked on them a bit over the winter (when I could only ride in the carport) and got as close as landing one foot a couple of times. Haven’t worked on them since then.

Alright, here are the trophies:

Rainbow!

)-540unispin-'O, 1st

Paste into your sig:

)-540unispin-'O, 1st

)-540unispin-'O, 2nd

Paste into your sig:

)-540unispin-'O, 2nd

)-540unispin-'O, 3rd

Paste into your sig:

)-540unispin-'O, 3rd

I hope you like them :wink:

Hmmm sure why not. I doubt I’ll land it cus I just learned 3spins a few days ago.

I 'll join too. You and me Max can practice together once my back gets better.

i’m in…
i would like a little help on hand positioning…
can’t quite figure it out…

I got sooooo close today. I am going to try to land it first on my learner unicycle w/ no handle. This is the way I prefer to land my first spins. Then I’ll either try it w/ a handle, or go straight to my KH.

I could have landed one, but my crank is bent, so it’s hard for my foot to find the pedal. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s bent so bad, I can’t ride one revolution without it hitting the frame.

I’m in, I’m getting pretty close…just need to spin faster.

Hmm I don’t think that’s completely fair. The rules state that you cannot have landed a 540 spin before, and you’ve landed one before. Rules should be respected shouldn’t they?

Hmm I don’t think that’s completely fair. The rules state that you cannot have landed a 540 spin before, and you’ve landed one before. Rules should be respected shouldn’t they?

+1

im in :smiley:

Haha ye i copied your rules, i were to lazy…

Okay, I thought it would be fine since I haven’t spun 540 in that direction. But whatever. I’ll still try and get one. I don’t really care about the trophy anyway.

werent you in the last 540 comp lol?

i dont think its fair if you take a trophy, but by all means use this as motivation to land one!