40 In unicycle

Lots of coker riders want to go with small tires with high pressure ratings anyways, I am sure you could combat the hard tire somewhat with a freeride saddle, or maybe you can go with a lower durometer of rubber from a wheelchair or something. Great purchase!

Just a regular bicycle seat right there.

nice find!!

What’s a bicycle? :slight_smile:

If the solid tire gets too hard to ride I can take the whole shebang off of your hands;) (I’ll give you a little bit of profit? lol…)
Just don’t bother sending that seat.

This post was already made

i am having fun with it already but i dont think ill ever give this uni up

Pics or Vids of you riding it mate?

as soon as i get a chance ill put them on

Do you have experience on a regular 36"? How do they compare?

i saw that on ebay myself, what part of jersey are you from?

warren county north jersey

as for how they compare it is a little different but not too noticeably i only have like a 1/4 mile ona 36

if you ever take a trip to lbi let me know!!!

i am planning it when i can

check out this guy:

that’s a 72 inch wheel! And notice the blocks under his feet to make it possible to ride.

David Stone also thinks toe clips are a bad idea.:stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t see why a high pressure tire on a unicycle is any more uncomfortable than on a road bike. Is there a physics related reason, or is it just that we unicyclists so used to cushy tires that we’re spoiled?

I did an MS 150 on a 110 psi 700c tire, and while I did have saddle soreness, I don’t think it was any worse what I’ve experienced on my coker. I used/use the old unicycle.com denim folded-over dog-bone air-cushion seat.

Has anyone ever tried that 43" uni off of UDC?

A solid tire is not a high pressure tire, it’s an approaching infinity pressure tire. It’s not pneumatic. Kind of like riding on a wood wheel.

exactly but in riding the 40 100 miles yesterday i can tell you avoid potholes if at all possible i have put over 200 miles on the unicycle in 4 days since i put the speedometer on it and have topped 25 mph
i will say for the price i paid i have an excellent unicycle and will post pictures as soon as i fix my other computer