**36inch(91.4cm) SI static jump Comp**

Static = no prehop, big confusion there.

Better would have been 36" sidehop prehop or static. No rolling.

whatever lol. ‘Sidehop’ then, just get over the bar without rolling, and Seat In.

<< I have hit 34" over a bar with a prehop>> Ok let’s see it on film, and SI. But it is absolutely harder to get 36" up & OVER a bar, vs 36" up ONTO a surface. This is because in order to clear the bar you must jump a little higher and farther across, so the crank(s)-both leading and trailing side-and pedal won’t hit the bar, either on the way up, over, or down.

+1 he already said he had it on film…then he said maybe…wat is this bull???

Ok, we got it.

But then again, its a tiny bar, thres no fear of me hitting the edge of a bar, slipping off backwards, feet not coming off the pedal and me slamming my back into the ground putting me off the uni for a month.

With a bar, you can put EVERYTHING into the jump, and if you mess up, no big deal, cause you hit a tiny bar, or you step off your uni.

I don’t mean to start a big arguement or anything, but Marcus, theres still some stuff you should probably back up, that some of us think is " a load of bs "… I for one, am still waiting on that 7spin you claimed to have landed a few months ago. I believe you about it, but i still have doubts about it, too.

Take it easy on the lad… If he can do it, then take his word for it… He’s gonna have to film it sooner or later anyway.

Yeah, those are good points. Advantages to either way I guess. Of course, if the bar or string, or whatever is attached so it does not come off easy, you could also get hurt-possibly seriously- (Like Evan trying to hop over the tennis net!) if you get snagged on it. But yeah, the bar or w/e should detach very easily with he slightest touch.

Yeah, otherwise you have yourself a uni trap. =p

Makes for good footage though.

Still no footage? I calls bullsh*t, I want to see this.

dude. okay, this is the, wait for it, THIRD day without footage. Seriously, i only started wanting to hit 30 or so like… 2 days ago. Plus, its fricken raining outside.

I have said a few times, the 7spin was a fluke. I only ever landed one (almost two). Trying to 7spin was alot of effort, quite abit of pain and very frustrating. I tried again but I couldnt be bothered and it wasnt fun. I dont realy ride street anymore (havnt realy done this year). I havnt landed a 5spin or trey for ages now. I dont say I can land 7spins. I know there is a huge difference in landing one and being able to land them consistantly.

I think landing a trick and landing a high sidehop are very different. I find once I have landed a sidehop I dont have much problem replicating it. Getting tricks consistant takes ages. If he was hitting 27" ages ago it surley shouldnt be hard and take long. I know (if I had a functional trials uni) I could go out, give it half an hour and I could hit 100cms again, I havnt been riding trials for like a week but I still think I could do it.

Sorry if Im sounding bitchy, I hate people who brag, especialy when they cant do what they are bragging about. I try my best not to do it myself.

This is a comp thread. I don’t see how anyone telling how high they are getting ATM to push others and themselves bragging. Little updates here and there should be welcomed.

Just got my new kh trials and finished putting it together…I can do 36" even SIF yet I don’t thnk, but I’m going out back to get some foot-ahhhjjj! :sunglasses:

trials.jpg

this is an odd place to post that, but congrats on the new uni

Just wanted to fix that haha.

Hey unibikeling, since its gonna be nice and dry for you today, why dont you get out and film your jump before it starts raining tomorrow.

http://www.accuweather.com/forecast.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=1&zipcode=56320&metric=0

haha. I know, its nice out today, and i’m suposing its going to be nice all day. But, sad thing is, i have a job lol. I do sprinklers, if it aint rainin’, i’m workin’. Actually, i have a lot of riding i need to do tonight. I need to film a lot of stuff.

thanks for the forcast. lol. I’ll hit that sooner or later. I’ve been pointing out to myself, things that were wrong with it, and how i could tweak my hopping to maximize hoppieness.

yeah, i’m bound to land one tonight, i’ve been figuring out things ive been doing wrong, so i’m correcting them. I just went outside (at about 9am), to go film, and ive been nearly getting 25’s or 30’s, i forgot how tall it is lol. I know its atleast about 25 i think. It aint much, but i’ve been re learning how far away i need to be hopping. I was underestimating my lenghth on it, so i was hitting the bar on the upstroke. I think i’ll hit a 34 tonight, if not a 36.

lolol

You’re digging yourself deeper into this hole my friend.

Do you know how much the difficulty changes between 25" and 30"?

I’d be willing to lay down a bet that you can’t SI hop over 20"