360 Sidespin Video

That’s a lovely trick. I think I must’ve just watched it about ten times doing funny hand round leg actions…

I’m sure I couldn’t have been the only one.

We should conspire to rate all unicycle videos 5 out of 5… which will work until the bicyclist catch on.

360 Sidespin is a good enough name. I feel sorry for students in the future that have to remember flip trick names… check out the list for skateboarding

Skateboarders have it way worse. I see structure in flip trick names (they all make sense to me). I don’t see them being very difficult to learn, but I guess I kinda learned them as they were coming in so I guess it could be said I grew up with them, haha. Oh well, whatever.

-Shaun Johanneson

kevin mcmullin you’re my hero.

Is this actually any easier than a leg wrap in the air?

if somebody flipped that trick, it would be a kind of treyflip,

Yep it would. But a Mickflip would work out fine, since the unispin crankflip tricks have no relation to one another. Hick, trey, fifth, and if I hit the 720unispin crankflip first, it still won’t have any relation either. ( I doubt i’ll hit it first though. I won’t be practicing it for a long while. ) I just don’t really want to know how it would be named if someone did it with a hick, and fifth, then we would be kinda screwed in thinking, if all those have different names too. oh well. haha

-Shaun Johanneson

im gunna try to do this trick when i go into by basement, im resting right now from doing crankflips.

I prolly wont land it.

Look when it was recorded and then watch the last trick.

yea, but you go from sif to sib. kevin goes from sif to si. that’s kinda a bad example since you didn’t land it, but in your softmotion vid it looks awesome.

Hey Felix,

Yeah, I was watching Softmotion the other day, and looked at when it was posted. I had no idea anyone else had done a similar trick, even though I had already watched that video a long time before I did my sidespin. I think the reason is that when you watch me do it, you can tell that I’m putting a lot of effort into it, and my wheel gets like a foot off the ground. When you do it, its very smooth and effortless, and the uni stays close to the ground, so I just don’t think that anyone really picked up on what you were doing. Well done, you’re welcome to take all the credit for the trick that you’d like haha.

Kevin McMullin

Thanks Kevin. I just wanted to destroy the dreams. haha.
I don’t care who landed it first. For me it was a normal trick, nothing inventive. So I think we should call it sidespin, like already done.

In my next vid I will name all the tricks that I think I have invented. wuhuuu!

Felix

Flipped.

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?p=797593#post797593