30 Minute Session = Big Tricks

You, my friend… Are purely mind blowing.

+1

that hickflip is insane

I could never make a 46 second movie with a 30 minutes session. Purely awesome. I want that wheelset.

Thanks guys :slight_smile: I really appreciate it :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol dude I can even kickflip. Awesome

Wow, you’re crazy!!! I just came back from a little ride and I couldn’t even do a half hickflip, then I saw you doing hickquadflip(?):stuck_out_tongue:

That video was sick. Half those flips were too fast to see haha. btw do you have James black pedal on?

Jakob it was a hickquad :stuck_out_tongue:

And Emele, no it’s not James’s pedal hahaha. I thought I broke it so I took it off and put an Odyssey one on.

So clean! I think it’s sick how you hickquad blind and treytrip normal. This inspired me to go ride. :slight_smile:

Hahaha thanks everyone :slight_smile: The hickquad and one handed quad were both landed the first time I commited to them ahahaha. I literally had to go watch the clips to make sure they flipped four times. :stuck_out_tongue:

BEAST!!

haha bro i love your videos! even tho flatland is super boring you make it so awesome and beastly to watch. I thought the quad flip and the hick quad were crazy!

good god…in slowmo, the wheeeeel spins for like an eternity it seems like

I think people need to remember your using a flatland uni. Which is basically a freestyle uni lol.

+1

Nice man. Great vid.

I still give him huge props for those tricks. 1 handed quad is hard no matter what unicycle your riding.

Nice job Eli!

i have a flatland wheel set and i cant just magically hick quad flip…your nutso eli, thats so sick, kick double flip was crazy…

Ok so, entirely unrelated to the amazing skillz in the video, but every time I watch one of your videos the thought “Holy blood that guy is jacked” runs through my mind… Just throwing that out there.

That’s awesome! :slight_smile: