Brian MacKenzie (schlumpf 29")
Shamus Rask (24")
Tim Morin (24")
Owen Kirby (24")
Vince Lemay (36")
Joel Burgess (24")
Jordan Brown (24")
Jason MacKenzie (24")

I don’t think he will be… He doesn’t have a Muni… anyways, I can check with him.

Alright due to a tremendous amount of pressure from Dan it looks like I am in, I still need to confirm I can avoid work for the week end, but it looks promising.
I should be able to let you know by Friday at the latest. I will post here as soon as I know.

-Joey

Check your dates Brian. I think it’s May 20-21. Which means the preride would be Saturday. You Pretard.

that sounds great joey! if you come is dan coming?

and ben?

tim, check your dates wiener, the pre-ride is this sunday the 14th

the race is sat (20th) noon - sun (21st)noon

Got it. Crap, I’d sure like to go on Sunday. Do you think they will allow us to ride prior to the race on Sat? or possibly Fri nite?

Does anyone has a Muni that I could buy for 200-250$ ?

I’ll love to go

you can borrow a muni with KH 140mm cranks for the race if you want. or a coker

oooh nice ! well I may come if I can borrow a muni. I just need to check with vincent lemay if he has a place in his car…

If I can come for sure… to who am I sending the 160 cdn $ ???

if you come, bring it with you and give it to me

Yeah we’re coming for sure!
But we just have to find/borrow/rent a car since I don’t have one anymore.
See you there, riders!

All right ! Brian count me in !!! and dont forget to bring the Muni that I’ll use ( if I borrow it from you )

I’ll bring you the 160 cdn $ there
Do you prefer a cheque or cash ???

Thanks !

Alright!

Cash please

Moi, Julien pi toi on peut se separer le prix d’une location de voiture… pi le gas. Ca devrait pas etre un probleme.

For those English speaking viewers, allow me to offer a 100% exact French to English translation via Babblefish:

'Me, Julian pi you one can itself separer the price of a car housing… pi the gas. Ca would have not etre a probleme. ’

Oh Brian, I love it when you don’t speak french!

So it turns out Ben and I can make it, but it looks like there is only space for one more racer, is that the case? if so let me know ASAP as I need to make plans one way or the other. if there is in fact only space for one more racer I dont Think either of us will be there. Ben still may be able to make it if he can find another ride, but you will have to ask him. let me know.

-Joey

no that’s perfect, jordan is out :slight_smile:

Brian MacKenzie (schlumpf 29")
Shamus Rask (24")
Tim Morin (24")
Owen Kirby (24")
Vince Lemay (36")
Joel Burgess (24")
Julien Renaud (24")
Jason MacKenzie (24")
Ben Plotkin-Swing (29")
Joey (?")

This will be a great event again this year!!