2015 KHU lineup is here...

The bent T-handle is 155 mm wide.
There is lots of stock of the existing straight T-bar in Europe right now, so the 150 mm wide version will be easy to get for quite a while.

…so the Zero might not be good for juggling for extended periods of time? I will often juggle for several hundred throws at a time. Will I be able to squeeze the saddle enough to keep it in place like on a poorly balanced giraffe? Or when hopping hands free?

JM

1 Like

bungeejoe…Only in the unicycling community… :slight_smile:

I see that all of a sudden UDC shows several of the new models of unis. But they are sold out already. Either that or they just swapped some of the new pics in.

The price though appears to be about accurate. $775 for the 26. I don’t remember how much the older version was. But I think it was less.
http://www.unicycle.com/unicycles/mountain-unicycle/kris-holm-26-inch-mountain-unicycle.html

Asking the important questions there :sunglasses:

That’s what i often think when I hear or read comments on mountain unicycling like “you need balls to do that” … no you don’t … it must be much easier without (I never tried, but i think so) :smiley:

Jugglers love ball jokes as much as unicyclists love queries regarding the whereabouts of the other wheel.

I have my testes with me at all times. It’s like they’re a part of me.
Without my nuts, my saddle, and wheelset would fall off.
I usually only carry balls when I ride if I’m going to be juggling, which isn’t all that often.

Your point is valid.

I have though of hanging some “truck nuts” from the rear bumper of my saddle (the brass version, of course), but I’m just a little too classy for that. Only just a little, perhaps, but the result is the same.

=)
Yeah if you are juggling then I’d suggest a curved saddle as being a better choice.
That said, at least one person was playing uni hockey with a Zero at the last UNICON.

I think Bungeejoe just wanna show off his awesome physique, and yes it is awesome!:smiley:

Sorry To see this post end so fast…

One question for the 26+ size:
Is the surly knard, the only 26x3?
Will a 27.5+ rim/tire fit the new kh26 frame?
I’ve noticed some new products in the 27.5+ format, maybe more than with 26+

A 27.5+ setup would fit well in the KH29 frame.

Note that these tires approximately bump the wheelset up a size - the 26+ overall diameter (e.g. the 2015 KH26 with the Knard) is about the size of a 27.5" wheelset with a “normal” size tire, and a 27.5 setup would be pretty close to a standard 29er wheelset.

Kris, great products as always. How different is the new Fusion Freeride saddle compared to the old one? Thanks.

When will this stuff be available in the US?

it went up Friday evening on unicycle.com

I see some of it, but I was hoping to see the new saddles which don’t appear to be up yet.

Is the new tire on KH29 good for long distance road touring?

Hi lars9 :slight_smile:

I’ve copied and pasted this from Mr Holm’s website.

That tyre looks pretty neat. Wouldn’t mind one myself :roll_eyes:

Screen Shot 2015-05-17 at 23.35.04.png

Screen Shot 2015-05-17 at 23.35.21.png

I’ve never ridden a Knard, but I can’t imagine a tyre that massive being that good for road riding!

you’d be surprised. The knard is pretty light for how big it is. Smooth is fast