2008 kh 20"

Big Bump…
Sorry, I haven’t been around, life get’s busy sometimes, ykno…
My poor unicycle got all of the upgrades…

KH ISIS 100MM
yellow rim strip
glow in the dark purple odyssey pedals.

And then was ridden twice.

It is just collecting dust in my closet at the moment.

I’m not in dire need to sell this but if there is any interest, I’d be willing to put forth a bit more effort this time around. Also- If people could PM with what they think I should ask (interested or not) I’d appreciate it!

Edit: I wanna start asking at $300 because of the practically brand new gear on it! Or best offer.

Damn! I’m sorry, I can’t edit my previous posts! If a mod would combine these that would be great!
The cranks are 110MM not 100! I typo’d!

Bump…

I’d also be willing to trade for a 26"-29" unicycle. Doesn’t have to be a KH. Just show me what you have- if interested.

$250 bump

I want to buy or trade. Please text me at 270-994-5547. Thanks

Hi, do you still have this for sale? I can walk you through the shipping.

Give me a call. Stuart
907-952-4793

Hey,

Please email me savethespiders@hotmail.com about the uni…I can’t message you here for some reason.

still for sell it interest me…

Yes. 919 428 5364

Riot, If you want to sell this and not deal with shipping I’m local. Sent you a PM.

Hey all,
I’ll reply to all of you tonight after work. Its too hard to pm from phone!

Thanks for all the interest!

What do you have for trades?

I’m going to try to PM you, if it works, we’re golden. If not, post up and I’ll e-mail you!

Everyone else, I have PM’d you back.

I’ll be in Rhode Island this weekend if anybody is nearby and wants to take a look.

I will be heading down from CT to VA tomorrow (Friday, August 31st). I imagine I will be taking 95 South just about the entire way. If anyone wants to meet me somewhere close to the highway (I’m on kind of a timeline) let me know ASAP!

Also, If anyone wants to drive to CT and pick it up at another time (that isn’t tomorrow, obviously) that’ll also work.

$225 takes it.

Do you want to trade for something? txt 919 428 5364 if so, might could meet you near 95 in maryland

Unfortunately, I had already left by the time this was posted. Sorry!

The previous post still stands, 225$ if you come to CT and get it!

Hi,

Is the uni still for sale? If it is, can you summarize what cranks are on and if there is additional parts in the deal (or not) ? If you have one, a pic would be great.

Where are you located in CT? I am nearby Boston MA and can manage a pickup in person depending how far your are.

I have some parts for trade in another thread, would you be interested by some parts + money ?

PM me if you want to discuss it further :slight_smile:

Sid

Here is the link to the thread: http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95406

Do you still have this?