1st NUTS - 27th Jan 2007 - Manchester

does someone conversant with Myspazz fancy making a group thingy?

Doh! Just checked, and I’m double booked for 27th, so it doesn’t look like I’m going to be there :frowning:

No one is safe with Google about! But I’m glad you like the site, even if it’s not been kept up to date recently. Doesn’t look like you’ve found my blog though :wink:

Not sure to be honest. I guess if there’s enough interest there will be. The regular Tuesday night generally game ends up with a pint or three, so as long as I’m able to get home I’ll be up for some liquid refreshment.

STM

damn this looks cool… i’ll have to check my calendar for the 27th!

THE WEBSITE has been updated.

www.northurbantrials.tk

Enjoy! It’s pretty snazzy…

Looks sweet!

Though I think it would be good to emphasise a little more that the meets will be in various different places around the North of England.

There will definitely be beer plans more details closer to the time as you don’t want to rush something as important as that and more importantly there will This once the lights go off

Good work on the website dale, but we should decide on a definate name. You call it North Urban Trials Sessions, it was originally called Northern Unicycle Trials Sessions, I believe, Kit? Personally I pref the latter. Anyone?

Roland, that looks ace mate! Cant wait to cone down! :slight_smile:

“Good work on the website dale”
Huh? I made the website, not Dale :roll_eyes: .

“Northern Unicycle Trials Sessions”
Agreed. I’m not sure where Urban came from… Unicycle is super better :P. Forget Urban. It’s gone.

LATER THAT DAY
I’ve changed the title and put a slightly better description of what NUTS is, on the homepage.

Anymore suggestions?

AH! sorry mate, that was a quick post n i just skim read the thread dunno why I put Dale instead of ANDY! as you are the man! lol

Hope its not asking too much, but when u get a minute u think we can get the NUTS.tk address? That wud rock! add ‘ern’ to North in the title graphic too :stuck_out_tongue: no rush like,dont wanna sound like im ‘bossing you around’! :slight_smile: anyways…

I cant wait. Hope the weather is, well not pissing down, drizzle is okay i guess haha… must fix the puncture on my trials. its sat there since Unicon!! :frowning:

Joe,

Hmm, should I go? :roll_eyes:

It is quite a journey. I’ll see if Hodges is interested as well.

and Joe (Baxter!), will there be some ‘social’ stuff after the main riding is done, and the darkness covers? Perhaps a little bit of casual drinking/talking/lazy-riding afterwards in a quiet place as a group?

I know from the many dozens of group rides I’ve been to, the main riding dies down during mid-afternoon; and for some of us it’s a long journey, so to make it worthwhile, we should spend longer outdoors, doing social stuff if the riding becomes too much at night.

Just a thought, but, from a southener’s point of view, we’d like to get the most out of the day! :wink:

If people need sofa space I’m sure myself and Pete could provide sumfink along those lines. We’re in Macclesfield about 30 minutes on the train from Manchester. The last train back is at 11.15-ish so there’d be plenty of time for social shtuff in Manchester

I’ve got a buddy who’s into his filming and editing ting who’s up for coming along and doing some filming.
Huzzah!
NUTS on film.

Hmm, this is becomming more and more temping as I read this thread! Dammit, why can’t I drive yet? Im booking my test for near the end of january, so fingers crossed il get one before the 27th.

Rock on!
Edd

Andy > All

I looked into getting www.nuts.tk but unfortunately it’s already registered. I’ll get www.northernunicycletrials.tk though, though.

I’m on holiday now so I’ll be able to get onto it now :D.

You better be there Sponge ;). Get Hodges along too, he’s cool (and an awsome drunk -BUC13).

LATER THAT DAY
www.northernunicycletrials.tk has been got and i’ve changed the title image.
Does that annoying banner come up for anyone coz i can’t seem to see it…

Andy, check your PM’s, cheers mate! :slight_smile:

To answer your first question, YES!

Secondly, yes I should think so. If I come down on the Saturday, Ive got all weekend, so Ill be up for staying down, so long as Im home by sunday night.

I’ve got a few PMs to fire off… when I get some feedback on an idea, I or the associated party, will post :slight_smile:

Joe

OK, super speedy post before work…

People are more than welcome to crash at mine on the Saturday night and then there’d be a choice of schmoozing in Manchester or Macc or a bit of both.

Muni on the Sunday is a fine looking proposition. Macc forest is nice and local and there’s some good riding to be had up there for thems as wants.

Let me know if you’d like a spot to crash. I’ve probably got space for 5 or 6 at a push and Pete could take another one or two.

Cheers chaps.

OK, super speedy post before work…

People are more than welcome to crash at mine on the Saturday night and then there’d be a choice of schmoozing in Manchester or Macc or a bit of both.

Muni on the Sunday is a fine looking proposition. Macc forest is nice and local and there’s some good riding to be had up there for thems as wants.

Let me know if you’d like a spot to crash. I’ve probably got space for 5 or 6 at a push and Pete could take another one or two.

Cheers chaps.

So speedy you posted it twice :slight_smile:

I’ll have a room for one, preferably with a view, and a full english breakfast at around 8.30am, served with a selection of cereals, hot and cold beverages, and a choice of jams with ones toast. Failing that, a spot for my airbed on ur floor would be grand :smiley:

Will a bowl of porridge and being woken by a cat being trying to be intimate with your nostrils do?

Since you’re first to call you’ve got first dibs on the proper bed… Ye lucky thing ye.

I’m repeating myself… Ooh eck, is that the first or second sign of madness?