The 793C:

Overall Tire Width 7406 mm / 292 in

292 in = 24.3 ft
:astonished:

dump truck.bmp (264 KB)

Re: You know you are a unicyclist when…

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 07:05:27 -0500, JoeRowing
<JoeRowing.tyang@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:

>(search forum for those funky unicycle lights)

And funky unicycle toilet paper dispensers.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

If the crank is moving then it really sounds as if it’s loose. - onewheeldave trying to pinpoint the cause of a clicking crank

…when you get a big cheque from work and the overriding thought until you get home is “must phone Roger!”…

Ah, graduate welcome schemes… Mmmm! :D:D:D

Phil

How 'bout this one, it happened to me last night

I was riding my b*ke down a long hill on the road constantly pedaling for no reason whatever. Then I realized I was doing this because I’m so used to the “fixed gear” on the uni that my legs automatically pedal as long as the wheel’s rotating

You know you are a unicyclist when…

when you don’t clean your injury, because you want to take a picture of it and show it to your unicyclist.com friends !

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

you click refresh every 30 seconds just in case someone may have posted something new :frowning:

caught me! i guess i have too much spare time at work.

-eric

The first of these happen to me every day. Just now I was trying to decide whether when attempting to gap between counters in the science room, I’d go rubber to rubber, even if it was a 6foot gap, or try to land in a pedal grab.
The other one doesn’t happen to me because I alway s take a unicycle when we go hiking, just in case there are some good trails.

… when you see a person on a bike and have to resist the urge to shout,“Get a Unicycle!”

i have to resist this urge every day.

hm… make that: when you see people walking you have to resist the urge to shout,“Get a Unicycle!”

you know your a unicyclist when?

you get a computer souly for this web site.

You know you are a unicyclist when…

Your own children refer to you as the “UniFreak” and it doesn’t hurt your feelings.