!!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

We’re Going :wink:

46 days to leave Brazil, one week riding with adrien, and EUC… Best WInter ever :smiley:

nah in france people don’t care about nudity and stuff, it’s normal to them, even their childrens disney cartoons hav naked characters. and besides yoggi was just having fun and who cares if we c someones penis? we all know wat they look like and i think u all hav one urself (sorry to any girls in this) so it really doesn’t matter.

yea i also heard he was making a new brand but i’m not sure if it will b by himself. i heard it might b with monty or sumthin

good luck yoggi

people who have problems with nudity should nerver make sex so that tey don´t increase:p
and they should ahve a shower only with clothes:p:p:p
greets from free europe to no fun, no nudity, no sex regions.

jogi

has anyone noticed that since yoggi left nothing new has happened in koxx-1? there is no new products, no videos, not nothing! :frowning:
-Riley

Wrong!

Have you not been reading UNI magazine? The KOXX 32 hole hub is coming out really soon…

Since this thread has turned to be a(nother) Yoggi thread, I’ll add my share.
I know him pretty well and I can tell you he’s a cool guy. I had the privilege to be one of the first people who could ride a devil prototype and shared some really good time with him. I don’t approve every thing he does, far from there, but he’s friendly and nobody can deny that he (along with others) made our sport go bigger (to me, the Devil was a real revolution in the uni world)
I agree on the “flashy” and “underground” image. Though this has brought a lot of new riders, I don’t like the way our sport becomes like skateboarding and so on: kids digg uni up for a while and then they do something else and stop riding (even if they’re part of the world top riders).
I’m not fond of his uni named after drugs (though being a consumer myself).
His naked picture is simply a non-event to me, I still wonder why some people can get shocked by this. I’m a father and I don’t see any point in protecting my kids from such a sight (my 4 y/o son for instance has seen many times some -much bigger- marks of nudity when I prepare my coffee, half awake, in the morning.

I wish him good luck for his new life and look forward to meet him again at the next french uni cup.

Go Yoggi !!! :smiley:

Well said, Zzagg. I agree with everything you said.

—Nathan

what’s the KOXX 32 hole hub ?
a unicycle ?
i don’t understand
what’s the speciallity oh these things ?

sorry for m y english

The hub is the cylinder in the center of the wheel which the spokes connect to

The hub is the axle that the spokes and pedals attach to.

Current unicycle hubs have 36 holes for 36 spokes. A 32 hole hub will allow unicycles to use rims that are drilled for 32 spokes.

Wheels with 32 spokes are lighter but not as strong as wheels with 36 spokes. Bikes have standardized more on 32 spokes than 36 spoke wheels. So having a 32 hole unicycle hub will give unicycles a choice of more rims (some rims are available for 32 spokes but not 36 spokes).

More parts to break. =p

ok thank !

/threadjack

You mean everything?..
…how can you know about the

?
I know we already met each other (remember the fool riding a filled wheel 36er on the 10K race in Langenthal?) but I didn’t know you were such a good observator:D:D

Joke aside, it’s always a pleasure to be “totally plus-oned” by one of our community celebrity, I still have a thrill running down my spine;), thanks!
/end of threadjack

ur all probably gonna think i’m an ignorant looser and i hav been with the sport for over 2 years and i hav no idea which K1 uni has been named after a drug :thinking:
is a black domina a drug from europe or sumthin? i know the orange bud is a plant but is it a drug? is xtp a drug? i really don’t know…

Nearly all are named after sorts of weed.

XTP Purple Power
White Widow
Blue Berry
White Russian
Black Domina
Orange Bud
Green Spirit

lol not all of them are named after drugs.They are not seperate drugs theyre all different names for cannibis.Black domina,white russian,black queen and white widow.Correct me if im wrong im just guessing the unicycles which are named after drugs but a quick search on google images sometimes gets you what you want

On google I looked at a few and theres,

White Widow
White Russian
Black Domina
Orange Bud
Green Spirit

that are related to drugs.

oh wow there r alot of them. they must all b european drugs/names though cause i’ve never heard of any of them but that may b due to the fact that i don’t know bout drugs cause i don’t take drugs cause i hav a brain (no offence to those who take drugs)