Yesterday I...(Brag thread 2)

Yesterday I decided I don’t like this thread but I had to wait until today to post it.

oh i hope you don’t see my thread then.

I will let you know my opinion in 2 days.
:wink:

oh crap.
ps you are nearly at 3000 posts.

yesterday I did my highest rolling hop so far which was 95cm a few times.

Yesterday I made fun of this thread

Tomorrow night I will try and take over the world,… crap wrong thread.

He used to be a sponsored b*ke racer for that store so he gets super nice deals from them. Their employees are cool too. :smiley:

And yesterday, I didn’t read this thread nor think how stupid the idea of this thread is.

Yesterday I got together with a few other Bass Turds, drank some beer, cycled over to the local independent theater and watched the cycle-based film festival where we had a unicyle-themed entry.

Good thread idea. i just hate when those jerks post what they did tommorow and pass it off as todays news!!!

lol. whomever said that first is the coolest, most attractive person in the world, oh what? i said it first, oh well i stand by the most attractive cool part.

Yesterday I rode about 10 miles on my new KH29er. Now I’ve got a sore arse and have trouble with knees!

On the positive side, at least I saved petrol, helped my fitness levels, made a few people smile and got paid for fixing his pc when I got there!

I had to stop on my way home and walk the last mile and a quarter, my underkeks were killing me.

29ers are ace fun.

Yesterday I improved my sideways ww a bit

i hope you realize that most people are smart enough to not make a new thread that is exactly the same as an old one while admitting the know about the old one…
this thread is the same but with a different title. that is the only difference. and most people are going to be like “i cleared a 9 stair yesterday but i didnt put it up that day so i am just not going to do it.” they would just put up blah blah blah… oh yeah that was yesterday.
and what happens if it was 2 days ago?
you create a new thread?
just cause you couldnt get on the computer so you create a new thread to say what you did the day before instead of the day of…

Yesterday I learned hick double flips. I did 4 tries and the last one was really close so I got the camera and landed on the 5th try (on camera). It was smooth too.

On Tuesday I won the El Dorado Park criterium in the Cat 4 race! It’s a 1-hour race around a totally flat 1.5 mile circuit, and there were 62 peeople in the field… we averaged about 27mph for the hour and I crossed the finish line at 37mph! :smiley:

i’m the front/center guy in the UCI kit… sorry I"m pretty excited, I’ve never won bike race before, and this really is pretty low key as far as bike races go. I was in the n000b group!

To notch Chuck! I’ve only ever been able to state qualified wins, like “I won in my age division!”

Well, yesterday I put in about 15 miles on ye olde 36er as a recovery ride from Saturday’s century.

:smiley:

Yesterday I was on the news with a few friends ahead of our next century ride:

http://www.kgw.com/video/carney-index.html?nvid=358805

Yesterday I learned 180 rolling mounts.