Yeah were out there...

Lol well this was a great M&M candy container I found today in the story, I ended up buying 8 :smiley:

Lol I just thought I would share due to the fact it made me dance like a gitty school girl :-p

What’s a matter, was 8 all they had?

Ok…

How much were they, and why did you want eight of them?

You guys see that the m&m guy is riding a unicycle, right?

Um…yeah. And he bought 8 because…?

Looks more like a bc wheel with a seat to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool! I always knew those hard-shelled buggers were multitalented.

It looks like a lowrider BC or ultimate wheel with a seat & custom rims which i think is funny. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Because M&M’s are a fantastic treat that melt in your mouth and not in your hand*, the fact that the M&M can ride a unicycle** makes it that much better. Who wouldn’t want eight?***

*i do have to admit though, if you hold them in your hand for too long the candy part starts making your hand sticky and colorful.

**Modified sit down BC wheel

***buying eight may actually have been a little over board.

Lol I baught 8 cause they were like 50 cents and I love M&Ms I prolly woulda got the same ammount if it was the blue guy playing the horn Psshhh…

OK - as long as you didn’t spend more than the price of a useful uni part!:wink:

Edit: It looks look a taint-driven BC wheel. Ewww.

You guys all like unicycles too. Awwwwww. I love tuesdays!

-Shaun Johanneson

I thought it was friday…Screw it im still goin to TGI!!! I know what your thinkin man…I know what you thinkin…dont worry man, im not gonna…freak out or anything! I just wanna know…Whos commin with me man…whos commin with me?

I’M WITH YOU!

Sell me one.:smiley:

PM

were /wɜr
–verb
a 2nd pers. sing. pt. indic., pl. pt. indic., and pt. subj. of be.

we’re /wɪər/
contraction of we are: We’re happy to see you.

Also, Lol is not a proper noun, as you write it. It is an acronym and should be written in ALL CAPS, as “LOL”. However, Cody, for your flagrant overuse of LOL I am hereby revoking your license for using LOL, ROFL, LMAO, ROFLMAO, and their variants.

Thank you kindly, the Grammar Police.

Hehehehe, Evan had allready banned me from using the LL word on aim :smiley: ll…But the quote was from Half Baked yallz! The badass stoner guy come on now hehe