yahhh!!!! My first 100 yrd rail grind!!

Do you have any vids because pics dont really mean anything when showing how long you grinded( or should it be ground?).

Do you have any vids because pics dont really mean anything when showing how long you grinded( or should it be ground?).

what are you, 80 or something?

oh you little bitch.

:roll_eyes:

you can’t just post that? You have to post somthing twice as offencive about him :wink:

I’m having way to much fun… :slight_smile:

Welcome. Enjoy You’re stay.

wow, somthing told me he had a point he wanted to make

This should just be in the brag thread.

The brag thread is unworthy ofr such an accomplishment.

but he could put that he found such a rail;)

lol

I wanna see this with video. Not that I don’t believe you, I just wanna see it.

The only 300 foot railing I’ve ever seen was a guard rail on the highway, and those are though to grind!

Sorry, man. I don’t believe you… yet.

I have a feeling this thread is going in this direction…

I think it’s funny you guys give him the benifit of the doubt.

He obviously didn’t do a legit grind on a rail the length of a football field. I mean c’mon, just think about it…obviously didn’t happen.

Not trying to be a total jerk or anything, it’s just obvious you didn’t grind 300 ft. on a rail with your unicycle.

100yard grind I’d like to see that! Unlikely but not impossible.Lets wait until he downloads his huckleberry.:slight_smile:

well considering he just conquered his driveway on his unicycle less than a month ago, its fake.

Jus cuz nobody else has said it… a yard is half a fathom… a fathom is 6 feet. A yard is three. A meter is approx 39 inches.

Sorry, but I’m having a tough time believing in a hundred yard grind…I’d have a tough time believing in a hundred foot grind.

What did you use to measure it with?

He was using DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM GRIND CRANKS which reduce friction/increase speed/ less resistance.

how old is red unicycle rider anyway? he’s got a blackberry phone which requires money and a job, and his account here say’s he’s 27 but the videos don’t make him look 27… he looks younger than me in the videos…