World's first KH26?

hehe, get a kh20" and join us trials boys. lol

Never ridden a 26 so I’m wondering how it would perform on technical Muni. Betcha it rolls and drops like crazy, but might be a bit tricky on rock hopping. Curious,

JL

Hot! now get some mud on it!

When you say “hills are a bit tougher” is that up or down or both. How do the 150’s affect your down hill riding compared to 170’s, because i like my 170’s going down hill but i hate them on the flat.
I’m slowly destorying my square tapered hub and am looking to upgrade to splined. I was thinking the koxx hub with 160’s would be good for me. If i were using 160’s would i loose that inefficient exaggerated feel of the 170’s on the flat, or would i have to go all the way down to 150’s?

Thanks
Sam

P.S. If you read this peter could you please post some more pictures of your beast, thanks.

Hey!
I have a 24" muni with 140’s and i did the snowdon ride on it. I found it fine, not uncontrollable at all. I found the faster i went’ the less i UPD’d, and the more fun i had! Even on the more tech stuff i didnt struggle, and on the flatter stuff i was way ahead of the guys with 170’s. I don’t know how different it would be on a 26" though.

Ride on!
Edd