Will a Fish ruin a unicycle?

I can’t believe what I’m herring. I can’t believe your dad chose such a stupid plaice to put his fish. Doesn’t he understand what unicycling means to you - does he have no sole? Sadly, I think your unicycle is probably completely kippered; if not, then I’m sure the whiting is in the wall for it. I certainly wouldn’t want to perch on the saddle after that incident.

But it’s no good carping about it, and don’t let the others in this forum bait you. Stop floundering in misery, relax and have a roach. Get out on your mountain pike and have a whale of a time instead.

And I thought this was going to be a particularly confused feminist thread when I read the title.

I’ve seen this movie once: Jaws. They had some fishes in it that could ruin just about anything. I still have trouble washing my hands now, those things swim in the water! Right?

So, I guess that means that your unicycle is done for.

p.s. Tell your mom not to put any oil on the frying pan, the fish must already have some WD-40 and/or anti-seize on it.

Not a uni friendly fish:

Like a fish needs a unicycle

Maybe that fish NEEDED that unicycle. If so, maybe it’s final
proof that women really do need men?

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/414150.html

(by the way, that Fish Heads video was for a song performed by Bill Mumy
of Lost in Space/Babylon 5 fame along with childhood friend Robert Haimer. The video was directed by Bill Paxton who appears in it as well. See
wikipedia for more details)

No pun intended i’m sure…but if a fish landed on a uni and noone was around…would it still try to ride??

12, good work.

If anything the bacteria from the fish could “possibly” eat away at some of the finish. But that would have to be for a day+… so your good.

I don’t think anything will happen. It’s not like they’re made out of acid or anything.

Mikefule, that’s was really funny. I giggled.

What in the name of cod were you thinking when you wrote this?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well, if they were salt water fish maaaybeeee the salt water still on them fish could lead to some rust, corrosion, or the tire or saddle cover drying out causing it to tear more easily or tire to show craks.

But considering how little salt water would be left on it I consider that unlikely, if they were SW fish.

LOL. Really! (or should I say, “Rilly”?):smiley:

As long as the fish rides with crank bolts tight there is isn’t much harm it can do to your unicyle. What’s it doin now? Can it idle?

You all are not going to believe this, but I just saw a post on a fishing forum from a poster named hungry4fish titled “Will a unicycle ruin my fish?”

And then, on a forum for dead fish, I saw one from a poster named hungry4life

Alright, who hacked Foss’s account? Fess up…

Universal Unicorn has won the thread.

Well, you could prolly throw a big old wet bag of guppies at it and it would hold up fine, but a swordfish might cause a flat pretty quick.

what a weird question…

I believe it.

Hook, line, and sinker.

:stuck_out_tongue: Would this be considered a fish??? :stuck_out_tongue: