why is this so cheap?

So would you actually recommend the 29er? (the Nimbus one)

mmmm depends on your budget really

The Nimbus with a Big Apple tire would totally work, but get pinned pedals for sure.

The 36 would most definitely be faster, though, even with the 150s. And, unlike what the previous dude said, 150s really aren’t too long for road riding, although you may want to upgrade to 140s or 125s later.

Hey, I know of one guy who is quite a large guy (bout 260 pounds) and he has one of the Sun 28" unicycles. The Nimbus is a higher quality, but from the sounds of it people are saying you will be replacing the wheel either way. If you are doing only road, especially for your weight, either will do fine for you now. If you have the finances, I would go with the Nimbus. The Torker AX 28" is going to be a great road Uni, but if you ever wanted to ride MUni, it just doesn’t have the clearance for a knobby tire.

I’m sure a 2.1 nobby would clear and probably more. We’ll see:o

i don’t suggest getting it.
my friend got it and the hub came disconnected from the flanges. everything else is fine. the seatclamp works, you don’t need a new one.

I have several different Sun unicycles and in my opinion they are excellent entry level unicycles. Their inexpensive but they ride well. For advanced riding it may be necessary to upgrade the Sun, as others have suggested, or buy a more robust unicycle for the particular style of riding you’er interested in. Before I purchased my 36’er I was riding a modified 28" Sun which I have a couple thousand road miles on with no problems. I have also seen on some brand new Sun’s that the crank spindle slips inside the flange when more than average torque is placed on the pedals. Whoever you buy from should replace the unicycle if this happens.

Does anyone know about how much the new Torker will cost? I could go with that, or maybe get the Sun with a pair of shorter cranks…

Also, In terms of budget… I don’t really have any money, haha. But I do have a Birthday coming up.