who needs fancy stuff?

well said rowan

I’m in an almost identical state to you being unemployed and with a mediocre (if somewhat modified) unicycle. With a bit of saving up I’m gonna have the most appreciated 24" unicycle in existence. Those who don’t have a lot appreciate what they have so much more. I currently have a 20"dm ringmaster which I love to pieces, and has done more hops and miles than I could ever be arsed counting. I recently had brought home to me how much I loved my unibike when some nasty little scallywag nicked it from the bar where I worked. Fortunately, thanks to the local newspaper it was returned to me by some kind, public spirited young chaps. In a way I’m glad it was stolen as it’s made me appreciate my unicycle and unicycling in general so much more. However having said this I’d gladly kill, or at least hospitalize someone (preferably the tykes who nicked my unicycle) for a DM ATU. In short I suppose what I’m trying to say is fancy equipment is cool and groovy, and after you reach a certain level almost neccessary. However if you don’t have the means to have such stuff then you do what you can with what you’ve got, and have a reet good tme doing so.

Pip? Like Philip Pirrip? I’m reading Great Expectations at the moment. Coolness.

Re: Re: exactly Rowan

i trust someone’s put this in the calendar?