who can 540 unispin ?

720 tho right ?

Just wait until you see this stupid video that Shaun and I made. It’s so lame. We filmed it in a day and just started edited it tonight. So it’ll be posted by tomorrow for sure. It’s such a funny video - it’s like 6 and a half minutes long!!!11

lol, someone should do a uni-spin off, like a 4-5 foot ledge, and get as many rotations as they possably can, then hopefully land that, then someone can say they have done huge uni-spins, even if they didnt intend for the uni to spin about 5 times lol =p

um, yeah…you can try that and see how it goes. I hope you are not planning on having children any time soon…

I can hardly land my 180 uni-spins, but ill try it anyways, just gotta put on shingaurds and possably a cup lol, but im usually fin when it comes to avoiding injurying anything down there, and if i do, well, ouch… lol, wish me luck =p

film it. if you make it great. if not, even better.

ill try to film it, my friend has a really old video recorder im not sure if it works, if i land it, ill be overjoyed, if i dont land it, im sure ill have a few new cuts that i could take a picture of =p

Sorry to resurect but, I can now.

KH.

Yea man, i saw thats awesome.

Mike

im gonna learn 360s soon!

I can get the spin down as of today, after Moab I will practice them and see how long it takes to land my first. I bet I could land one in a couple days if that was the only thing I practice…we will see.

or your have a few more nuts

lol, i tried this a few days ago, off like a 2 foot ledge, so i jump off and i spin my uni as fast as i could, but the uni landed before i did so when i tried to land it one foot hit a pedal while the uni shot out from under me and i flew back into the ledge, didnt get hurt much at all, so i was just sitting there laughing for a while then kept on riding