Which is better?

I’m trying to decide what kind of mountain unicycle to get, and I’m on a budget. Is a KH Muni all that much better than a qu-ax? Or even a torker unistar DX? Everyone says it’s better, but I don’t see much of a difference except for the sturdiness. What are the adantages?

-Juggler5

sturdiness, and yes you’re right…
but sturdiness means less broken parts, more extreme, more fuN!

well, if you’re middle budget, get the Qu-Ax. Tehy’re an all around good company. if you can afford the KH without a major dent in the wallet, then go for it. it all depends on personal preference.

yeah i would sugest a KH 05 muni, as they are super light, and tough uni’s. The Qu-ax is very heavy compaied to the KH. I would totally sugest the KH all the way!

What about trials or street? Would the KH be good for that, or is there anything better? (under $500 or so) What I really want is a unicycle that would be good for Muni and street.
-Cameron

The Kh will be best for both, it is lighter and stiffer than the competition due to the aluminium frame, but it is much more expensive. I wouldn’t overlook Onza, their 24" is pretty damn good. You can’t be on much of a budget if you’re considering a KH, other than custom stuff it is pretty much the most expensive uni out there. Unfortunately there is no such thing as a uni that is good at trials, street and Muni, i’ve been riding all three on a 24" for a couple of years, just got a 20" and I’m already better on it than i ever was on the 24". Maybe stick to somethign cheaper like the Onza or Qu-Ax and put the rest of the money aside to save for a 20" aswell?

This is my only problem with the qu-ax as well. The qu-ax is a very sturdy unicycle and a great buy for its price, but the kris holm’s are a lot lighter.