Where is 2010 Unicon taking place?

Haha, I wish I could chip in to your guys costs so you can all come.

But thats not going to happen :stuck_out_tongue:

I lost 9 days of school to attend Unicon un Denmark… :roll_eyes:

In Dezember/January I will be in summer vacations, 2 months :smiley:

I was researching, and the Airplane will cost about R$3500 (US1960,00)… REALLY expensive…

Anyone knows how much I will need to eat?

Yeah I missed 2 weeks of school to go to Wunschkonzert, but that was high school so it didn’t matter and was easy to catch up. I’ll see how hard it will be this year but with 10 week quarters at UCLA I don’t know how much time I will be able to miss.

yeah, In High School is easier to recover the lost time… I hope that you’ll be able to attend NZ anyway :smiley:

And are you going to Wuko next January?

I would like to go to Wuko and unicon, I will just have to see how school is going and how much money the plane tickets are. I tried to look up fares to NZ but it wouldn’t let me search that far in advance. I looked for the same dates for this year and the cheapest I saw was $2,500 US. :frowning:

$40 ferry trip for me! sheesh, I feel bad for you guys :frowning:

Well, I was right. FFS, NZ isn’t a state of Australia, it isn’t on the continent of Australia, it’s not even similar to Australia!

it was originally going to be in Darwin, Australia, but for some reason they couldn’t host it, so now it’s going to be in NZ

Im just going to point out that Australia isnt a continent.Its oceania which is the pacific islands,New Zealand and Australia.

I need to get better first then I will hopefully attend =] But I need money to get over there! grrr I’d love to see what its like though.

I hope I’ll be able to go… I’ll have to miss some school, I’m not sure how that will fly with my mom :roll_eyes: .

MUM said MAYBE YAY (maybe normally meens yes!)

I’m hoping to go too also. Only time will tell i guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be there for sure! It’s gonna be my 9th Unicon in a row!!!