What Unicycle?

buy from this store:

http://brandscycle.com/itemdetails.cfm?ID=5449

free shipping and cheaper.

ooooo ok thanks! :smiley: Are u sure its free shipping? :astonished:

I don’t think anyone’s answered this one yet…usually, for me, it’s one of two things:

1. I swerve a little bit in anticipation of when to jump. This method takes quite a bit of practice so you know about how far you’re going and when you need to line up your pedals, and it really just comes naturally.

2. For things like stairsets, what you do is put your unicycle, with pedals lines up, at the edge of the stairs where you think you’re going to jump. Then drag it backwards in a straight line until it’s far enough away where you have room to mount, get your balance, pick up speed, etc., and so it’s in your mounting position. Then, to account for the tire’s compression, pick the unicycle up and move it forward 6-12 inches (the exact amount really depends on your weight and your PSI, just mess with it a bit). This strategy has never failed me when trying to rolling hop stairsets or ledges.

Good luck!
-Matt

Ok, thanks! :smiley:
Nobody has answered that, so that really helps :sunglasses:

hells ya! the torker dx is a stinken tank!i don’t have one yet but i’ll be getting it in aug.

make shure you get the 07’ model couse they did a upgrade or two to make it stronger.

Get the 07 model.

I just line it up, ow I want to jump, then I roll it back, get on the uni, and do the rolling hop.