What Unicycle?

why don’t you go for the $260 DX, it’s good and within your price range.

I think it all comes down to which one looks cooler to you. :stuck_out_tongue: Both are great unicycles and you probably won’t break the one you choose. I’d go for the Qu-Ax but that’s cuz I like how it looks. :smiley:

If you are looking for a unicycle to do jumps and drops with, a KH20 would be great. It is widely considered the best non-custom trials uni. You can see it here http://www.krisholm.com/english/products/# it is the first one. AEbike.com was selling them for around $370, which is a steal considering people are very willing to pay $500 for them. Trouble is, because of a dispute between the supplier and aebike, aebike is not allowed to list them at that price. Also there are none in stock currently. Get another $90 or so, then check often at aebike. When you see one, simply email them asking for their best price. I am confident you will be very happy with this unicycle. And it really isn’t that expensive, since a few years ago a top of the line trials unicycle was more in the $600 range (and it was inferior in most ways to the modern KH).

Hmmm…
I Think that I might want to get the Cheapest one, But can someone give me a link to them please? because i kinda want to see what they look like :smiley:

And thanks soooo much to everyone giving me advice :slight_smile:

AE bike only has the KH 24" muni. They have zero stock on KH trials or 29ers, and from what the owner told me, they have been “cut off” from the KH distributor for selling too low. Sucks!

If that’s truly the case (sad!) go with the torker. You can get it soon, and it is still a quality uni.

awww… :frowning:

ooo ok i think i will! :smiley:
Do u have a good website or link that i can buy it from?

Torker DX or this one.

Great choice!! I had a tough time deciding what unicycle to get too, but I finally got the Torker DX on Ebay(www.ebay.com: In the searth window type in Torker Unicycle) new for $249 with shipping. I’m sooo glad that I got it, looks sleek, Its Well built and I ride it everywhere.

Good Luck!

If you want to buy a KH

Read this thread.
KH from AEBike)

Should i get the '06 or the '07 model? :thinking:

buy from this store:

http://brandscycle.com/itemdetails.cfm?ID=5449

free shipping and cheaper.

ooooo ok thanks! :smiley: Are u sure its free shipping? :astonished:

I don’t think anyone’s answered this one yet…usually, for me, it’s one of two things:

1. I swerve a little bit in anticipation of when to jump. This method takes quite a bit of practice so you know about how far you’re going and when you need to line up your pedals, and it really just comes naturally.

2. For things like stairsets, what you do is put your unicycle, with pedals lines up, at the edge of the stairs where you think you’re going to jump. Then drag it backwards in a straight line until it’s far enough away where you have room to mount, get your balance, pick up speed, etc., and so it’s in your mounting position. Then, to account for the tire’s compression, pick the unicycle up and move it forward 6-12 inches (the exact amount really depends on your weight and your PSI, just mess with it a bit). This strategy has never failed me when trying to rolling hop stairsets or ledges.

Good luck!
-Matt

Ok, thanks! :smiley:
Nobody has answered that, so that really helps :sunglasses:

hells ya! the torker dx is a stinken tank!i don’t have one yet but i’ll be getting it in aug.

make shure you get the 07’ model couse they did a upgrade or two to make it stronger.

Get the 07 model.

I just line it up, ow I want to jump, then I roll it back, get on the uni, and do the rolling hop.