What shinguards do you like? Help on sizing too?

+1

I think internet shopping might get you a better deal too. Talk to the dealer as stated by maestro and mention a return policy should they not fit. Amazon is great for stuff like this.

Awesome! Thank you very much guys

Do the veggie knee and shin mix together well? Or do they clash?

http://www.danscomp.com/611051.php?cat=SAFETYGEAR

Kind of like the lizards and veggie, but with a knee in them. Neoprene is going to be hot, it doesn’t breathe. I still like my lizards over the kh’s, the kh’s are cooler though. Just a bit, after a bit you don’t really notice, until you take them off and it’s the best thing you’ve ever felt.

661 4x4 's are heaps good and the little sections in the plastic doesn’t matter and the breathe great.

yeah when I get cruising they air right out and breathe really well. They also are easy to wash - just cold wash and air dry

Has anyone had issues with ordering from unicycle.com with a card? It doesn’t even ask for what company of card it is, it just declines it, but the card is good.

I didn’t have any trouble. Call your credit card company. Maybe they put a block on for your protection. That happened to me last year when I bought small amounts of gas repeatedy on a motorcyle trip.

just bought by nimbus trials with a card on unicycle.com no issues