what is it?

what is a Schlumpf? i see people saying it all the time but no explanation of what it is so if you know and you can tell me that would be kool.:smiley:

The Schlumpf hub is a geared hub for unicycles and it is expensive.

Next time use the search function.

Yeah it cost $1300.:frowning:

It is a poorly titled thread.

Put a little more info in the thread title. Titles like, “Help me!!!,” “flat thingies??,” “Question,” or “riders in my area” don’t really convey any meaning. The first sentence of your post would have been an appropriate thread title.

A Schlumpf is a German Smurf.