what are better trials? bedford or nimbus?

Advertising Claims

Pete,

I am sorry that you are offended by my comments. But it seems quite fair to discuss an advertiser’s approach to the market in a unicycle forum. If an advertiser makes a dubious claim subsequently retracted quietly because of a PM, the claim still has life in the memories of surfers. When the correction is public then rough justice may be served. If the claim is accurate, the advertiser gains thanks to the extra publicity. (Minute in this case; buried as we are here in the depths of unicycle-forum-land)

I note that you have changed the claim about being the largest shop in Canada.

When it comes to the distributorship issue it is not at all obvious on your home page that you mean exclusivity for wholesale distribution as opposed to retail distribution. Canadian buyers could easily conclude that you are the only place to buy the brands you list. Wouldn’t it be more accurate to say wholesale if that is what you mean?

Unless I am missing something, the US has one major unicycle shop for 350M people. Here in the True North Strong and Snowy we now have two for 35M people. I fervently hope the market grows enough so both can prosper. And you want to wholesale to bike shops too. Good grief!