wanted: myaita bumper.

yep, anyone got one?


i got one
its used but yea lol

What about using car door edge guard molding? It’s a U shaped piece of molding that goes on the bottom edge (or side edge) of a car door to keep the door from getting scratched up when opened against something a high curb. An auto parts store will have it. It comes in various sizes for big truck doors or little tiny car doors. Might be able to find a size or a type of similar molding that will fit on as a rear bumper.

At a NAUCC in SLC I saw a seat that had car door edge molding all the way around to keep the Miyata seat cover on. The edge molding was used instead of the metal clips that the Miyata usually uses. Looked nice.