wanted 20" torker lx

Does anyone have a torker lx that they woulg like to get rid of or is to small or justs needs money for it.

I have a 20" LX, but the cranks come loose everytime you ride it. There is a pretty thick layer of loc-tite, but I think the only permanent solution would be welding the crank arms to the axle :roll_eyes:

ive got one its got different cranks on it and primo pedals ill do like 50+ ship

How much do you want for it. Just the cranks are mest up.

How much

50 dallors +shiping? How much is shiping?

Is it a 24" or 20"?

Is it a torker lx? Is anything wrong with it?

Can you send me some pics of it?

just go buy one. most lx get abused pretty quick. you will get a way better deal just buying one.

I got one. I’ll have to think about th price. The only thing from torker left on it is the seat and the frame. It’s got new 125mm cranks a double walled rim and a brand ne wkenda kinetics tyre. As for pedals I just put some on that were laying around. How tall are you I cut my seatpost down a bit. I have nothing wrong with it at all. I’ll pm you some pics when we pic up a camera.

the only thing thats wrong with it is that the crank creaks alittle bit its a 20 and its been used for like half a year the cranks are newer and have only been used for a month or two and two of the months it wasnt ridden because the cranks were stripped if you have an email address i can send you some pics shipping wont be more than 30 i think

the only thing thats wrong with it is that the crank creaks alittle bit its a 20 and its been used for like half a year the cranks are newer and have only been used for a month or two and two of the months it wasnt ridden because the cranks were stripped if you have an email address i can send you some pics shipping wont be more than 30 if you are in the us and i wont ship anywhere else

the only thing thats wrong with it is that the crank creaks alittle bit its a 20 and its been used for like half a year the cranks are newer and have only been used for a month or two and two of the months it wasnt ridden because the cranks were stripped if you have an email address i can send you some pics shipping wont be more than 30 if you are in the us and i wont ship anywhere else

i appologize for the redundency

@primus:

you’d better! (jk)

@jugglingjoe:

i agree, you’d be better off just buying one on eBay. I bought mine brand new off eBay for $97.97 - which included S&H. It has served me well for (i dont know for sure) about a year. It’s held up to some 3ft drops and unispins and wheelwalking and etc. its not a heavy-duty trials or freestyle unicycle, but it’s well worth $97.97 (i only remember the price because it was ninety-seven, ninety-seven).

I’m a pretty big guy (6’5", about 170lbs) and the only thing that has gone wrong with it, as I’ve said, was the cranks becoming loose…but even that is fixable with some loc-tite and a socket wrench.

[b]conclusion:/b buy one on ebay for a decent price. it isnt worth buying a used one for slightly cheaper.

on unicycle.com they are $94. it cost me $12 to ship it to where i live, making it $106 total, and it only took 4 days to get here. might as well get a new one, rather than getting a used one with problems that will probably cost you money to fix.

I have a 20"
Torker lx that has seen very light use ( I moved up to a 24") It has a new Maxxis Max Daddy tire on it, and it comes with the original tire which is also in excellent shape. The pedals also have been upgraded to BMX pinned pedals. However I took off the seat and seatpost to use on another uni, so one would have to purchase those 2 items ($40 on Unicycle.com) to have a complete uni.

New torker LX

www.bicyclesource.us Has the 2007s for $100 tax included and free shipping. the ones bicyclesource lists on ebay are the 2006s and have less comfy seats. My brother just bought one from them and loves his.

Josh.