w00t new uni is on the way!!!

i just sent the money for my bedford trials. i got the light duty one…i kno your all gonna say " oh well you should have gotten the splined one." but i figure it like this…i buy this one because its all i have money for right now. in a few months i upgrade to the KH hub and crankset. then if nessesary i will further upgrade to profiles. thats my plan and if you dont like it then…well dont like it but im still gonna do it.

-Phil

cool dude…congrats!!..my uni still hasn’t gotten here!!..I am soo mad…but congrats on your new uni purchase!!

Seems like a lot of ppl right now are ordering\getting new unis :astonished: :smiley:

I am waiting for my torker dx to come in now lol

on the new uni side of thing. i just got a new frame from peter at unicycle.com NZ…
he went out of his way to get me a Nimbus II frame for my '06 torker DX wheelset, and to do it in 3 days non the less.

The new Nimbus II frame is much nicer than the old one and much skinnier at the top of the legs (a lot less knee knocking) and my Torker now weighs about 750g less. LOL

[QUOTE=muzzle]
on the new uni side of thing. i just got a new frame from peter at unicycle.com NZ…
he went out of his way to get me a Nimbus II frame for my '06 torker DX wheelset, and to do it in 3 days non the less.

The new Nimbus II frame is much nicer than the old one and much skinnier at the top of the legs (a lot less knee knocking) and my Torker now weighs about 750g less. LOL[/QUOTE

May i ask how/where you got your '06 torker DX wheelset in New Zealand?

I have many friends who are looking for cheap(price) uni’s here in Oz.

thanks
Sam

You could also look into the splined qu-ax crankset!

when you get it tell us how it is. I am really looking into getting that uni.