Vote for MUni (weird sports poll)

not anymore they havnt but we are up to 16000

ha my comp just froze as i added anothe 300 to the poll we are well over 16000 now

You guys are all crazy! I have not sent the warning to the underwater hockey list, so I guess somebody is picking up that glove.
I am amazed at your perseverance, you will need a new F5 key when this is over!

Keep it up guys, my 3 (non-uniriding)friends and I have to stop voting for the night, good luck!

Vote People

I put in over 8,000 of those votes, I spent over 1 consecutive hour hammering on the f5 key, im done for the night.

there catching up… only like 2500 behind… vote!

50% to 45%…there catching up

yes we got it going keep it up

for any of you using firefox, get this extention https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=115 you can set it to reload the page every second. It seems as though the underwater hockey team has atleast one person using this. Although Im no longer sure of the legality of this as if too many people have this page autorefresh it may strain the site’s resources and be considered a denial of service attack.

I feel sorry for elephant polo. It has like 750 votes and as of this writing, MUni has 26,000 votes.

I had ten windows open all automatically refreshing every second. I stopped at 30,000. I no longer feel comfortable doing this because I dont want the Feds knocking on my door tomorrow accusing me of a denial of service attack on that site. Under water hockey is about 5,000 behind us but they still have one person autoreloading every second. They win this time I suppose, but only because they arent afraid of the law ahaha.

Yeah but elephant hockey probably has votes from 750 different people. I have a friend who plays underwater hockey, he’s in the Australian team. We were the two people in high school with the strangest sports. :slight_smile:

Andrew

Quick everyone, instal this and let it run overnight.

http://www.geocities.com/mangokun/automouseclicker/automouseclicker.htm

Automated mousclicker!

Download link:
http://www.geocities.com/mangokun/automouseclicker/AutoMouseClicker.zip

You guys can’t sleep and expect me to catch us back up all on my own!

Mmmm, we missed a trick here. We should just have left them to go streaking off into the distance while we beat Polo and Hockey fairly. If there’s a 40 000 difference between first place and second place and only a couple of 100 votes between 2nd and 4th, the organisers would’ve figured it out even sooner.

meh, it’s polljacking. that’s how it works.

they’re gonna be able to notice because they can check the ips of each click and find out how many were actually the same.

What is the difference between having Muni on TV as a “weird” sport and having unicycling generally associated with clowning and the circus?

It isnt a weird sport!! i voted

Well, make up your mind.

Good question Raphael, I suspect it’s the ‘Extreme(ly)’ that precedes it that makes it OK.
I guess this means we’re about to see the advent of ‘Xtreem Clowning’.
Should be good, cue Sofa.

50 000!
We made it, now for the 100k :slight_smile:

Yeah. If we keep going this way, there’s no doubt which the winner is! :slight_smile: