Voodoo Unicycles - Pedalgrab tutorial

Hey everyone,

This is the first in a series of tutorials from Voodoo Unicycles. I hope it helps you to learn pedalgrabs. I lot of people seem to struggle with them so I thought I’d start with it.

Let us know how useful it is.

Sorry for the start, it was windy and Leo was eating a massive bag of crisps and rustling the packet!

Edd

you definitely need to edit the beginning. i cant hear anything! just take out all of the audio from that part of the video then record yourself over that clip. but later in the video i liked how you were speaking over eminem. and also the tutorial was good. what you could say is some other problems involved that people often have. you mentioned overjumping, but you could have shown video of that. but still a great video. thanks for posting

Maybe you should consider making a part from the back pedallers out there :wink:

I’m sure it’ll be usefull. Good idea from voodoo unicycles again!

Loved the end!

As you mentioned, the swing up is what is most difficult for most people. That’s where I’m stuck. I can do it from a crank grab but not yet from the pedal. Any words of wisdom is greatly appreciated.