Video: Luke and Max 2

Wow tom, long-time-no-see/ride/whatever! You should come for a ride with us some time.

Tomtrevor, i have been riding street/trials for about 2 years. luke has only been riding for like a year.

Glad you guys liked it,
Max

cool, ive been riding for about 7-8 months now so im no where near as good as you guys. im getting into trials/ street riding so im saving up for a KH 20 atm.

can’t wait for the next vid!

thats some really awesome riding. it makes me wanna ride street. Dam there seems to be so many good aussie street and trials guys now, which is great.

Thanks a bunch everyone for your replys!

Oh and I forgot a couple of people in the credits.

Filiming: Ed Bell, Chris Brown and Rudy Drendell.

That was an awesome video. Especially that hop to stand up ww.

Good work guys.

nice man

hey dudes that was sweet, better than i thought, had sum nice tricks and lines, good on ya, looks like things looking up in this sport,
laters

it seems like there are really really good street riders everywhere in Austrailia.:slight_smile:

good stuff

very very nice riding that was pretty amazing!

That 360 down the 5 stair impressed me the most. Enjoyed the whole vid!

Great Video, I really liked the backflip down that set.

Mike

how long have you been riding

Thanks guys! The next vids going to be heaps better. I’ve been riding for just over 1 year, not sure about max.

If it’s not too much trouble, could you please make a clip of you doing the grab the tire body varial thing in slow mo? I’m trying to learn it but still can’t figure out how to do it.

thanks,
Miles

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=224605

It’s in half speed. Its black and white cause my camera was screwing up.

Thats cool, I think I want to learn those. Yours are so flowy.

Your whole movie is crazy awesome. You guys are really good, I can’t believe you have only been riding for a year…

I have been riding street/trials for almost 2 years. A bit more just riding around before that.

Glad you guys enjoyed it.

Cheers,
Max

wow luke how many hours a day do u practice?

lots. too much. I know he practiced crankflips for like 3 hours straight before he landed one :astonished: .

NICE MOVIE
Makes me want to go out and practice crankflips.
Don’t have my 20" yet so it would be hard on my 24" :stuck_out_tongue:

PM