VanUni: Muniocrity

After making ‘Forrest Day’ with the best and worst crashes from a number of rides, I had a lot of mediocre footage left over.

Here’s a more realistic portrayal of a muni ride on Pipeline (Mt Fromme)

http://www.vimeo.com/2331045

The music is “Years” from Forrest Day. I saw them play on Halloween, and their sound is very San Francisco style. I asked them afterward, if they have a CD, and they gave me one, but it only has 5 songs on it. The droning sound goes well with mediocre riding, and the lyrics are a good fit, with bits like “you can use my help, but you don’t deserve it”

Comments always encouraged. Tell me what you liked or disliked the most.

respect!!!..and the location is cool! :slight_smile:

Man … and Woman … that is too fun looking!
I like that you show all the spills. It ain’t easy, is it?
That pipeline is impressive. Makes me want to catch a plane to VC just to ride that sucker.
Nice stuff you all…

Always good stuff from you guys… Thanks for posting

Lol, funny that, because I kinda did :roll_eyes:
I wasn’t intending on it, but I did ride mt. fromme in the end. I really want to go again

very nice video and rididngas always. makes me want to ride trails now. I always admire your wonderfull forests, in germany we only have parks for bikers. If we build northshores or trails in our forests it is almost sure a official would came and destroy it.

if i have money for the flight left could i stay some nights at your house,please? :roll_eyes: :wink:

keep the good work up!

Yes actually. If you or anyone come visit for a ride, be sure to contact us, and we can usually find a place for you to stay.