Vancouver Island MUni Weekend

most signs point to here in the cities.

really? are you going to go? it takes alot of family planning for me to leave town,let alone another country.i’d much rather go north to Canada than south though.i dont like California.

I sometimes go form Californa to B.C. and vice versa with my family, and you can do it in 1 day, but you won’t really be able to stop anywhere, or do anything, and it’s a long drive. 2 days will get you there and you’ll be able to eat and stop a bit. I’d stay between Sacramento and Salem. If you can try to time it so you can stop at Salem, there’s a pizza place there called Peatros. I probably spelled it wrong, but it’s like a firehouse. Jagur, you are so lucky to live there, it’s got the best pizza i’ve ever had. Anyway, you can make it easily in 3 day’s, but that’s more then enough time.

Hey dylan I’ll be out from april; 18 to the 28th for sping break and when ever summer break is! cause i’d love to come!

hey how bout mid julyish…

HECK YES! Do it! Do it! I’d love this as an excuse to head back to Canda. I changed my job last summer just to be able to do this sort of thing! Do it!

Come on Chris, let’s go!

Tommy