Untitled - Pöhams & Simon

So nice to hear :slight_smile: I also preffer to do creative riding and not just throwing the unicycle way high in the air and make it turn many times around :stuck_out_tongue: That’s also one of the reasons why Elias always is so enjoiable to watch riding he goes pretty big, but still he’s very creative! :slight_smile: My tire has also beginning to be Zebra, bur right now it’s more like chess with some small black spots :stuck_out_tongue:

Elias is my favourite rider :smiley: …not. haha no

mine is almost dead :roll_eyes: ill have to put my new one soon. haha

Hehe :stuck_out_tongue: I hate new tires! their grip is like, way too good xD and the sidewalls are often really stiff in the beginning :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Probaly my least favourite video from you guys… but even then it was still very gooD :slight_smile: really relaxing. keep making videos! :slight_smile:

i liked that you allowed bails to be watched. makes an authentic and down to earth vibe. great quality, oddly cool shot with that metal handle of the container.

Its not about the tricks you do, its how you use them ! BOOM!

I think this is possibly my favourite unicycle video of all time. It really reminded me of Danny Macaskill’s “Way Back Home” video, which just blew me away. I think the creativity and style in this video made it for me; just incredible, and the awesome music was the cherry on top of a PERFECT video :slight_smile:

Awesome guys! You guys have wicked style, and I love how you guys film and edit so well :smiley: Sick!