Unknown Piece

So, I have been trying to get a plan on a DIY handle system for a uni. I have the main bars planned, but there is one piece that I can’t seem to find…

The piece that has a branch off (where the pipe for the handle connects) of it but still clamps onto a seatpost/frame, does anyone know what that would be called?


ps. if someone knows what thread site this should go under, let me know…

Lots of good info here: post your homemade handlebars here!

Kind of an old thread, maybe time to revive it! Good luck! :slight_smile:

We have just made some ,we used this ( the main connecting tube…just take the rack bit off )…works very well… http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231521610901?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT